Home

CFRMIC$'s All-American Post-Patch Sliders

This is a discussion on CFRMIC$'s All-American Post-Patch Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #41
Banned

CFRMIC$'s Arena

OVR: 4
Re: CFRMIC$'s All-American Post-Patch Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetarguy
I'm not really able to try these but I do have a question. Are defensive battles a losses possible. Because I love defensive battles and losing is actually fun
You will get defensive battles with defensive battle teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2011, 03:35 PM   #42
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Can you post a complete list of all sliders you are using now, like the one on page 1, that includes your latest tweaks and so forth.....or just edit the original with changes highlighted or in a differenct color? Thanks.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:31 PM   #43
Rookie

sleeps's Arena

OVR: 0

I've tried so many different slider sets and gone through so much aggravation trying to tweak them to where I'm not getting off easy, but at the same time the AI doesnt have some insane leg-ups in certain areas. This is by far the best set of sliders I've found. With any semi even matchup I'll be in for a challenging and close game without the AI making those ridiculous 3rd and long plays. Finally I can sit back and play the game without winning easily or having to sit and calculate every play like a chess and hope for the best.

Thank you kind sir.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #44
Banned

CFRMIC$'s Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeps
I've tried so many different slider sets and gone through so much aggravation trying to tweak them to where I'm not getting off easy, but at the same time the AI doesnt have some insane leg-ups in certain areas. This is by far the best set of sliders I've found. With any semi even matchup I'll be in for a challenging and close game without the AI making those ridiculous 3rd and long plays. Finally I can sit back and play the game without winning easily or having to sit and calculate every play like a chess and hope for the best.

Thank you kind sir.
No problem, Go Tech. I live in Dallas BTW, and Tech is my 2nd fav Big 12 team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »