Home

Sliders to Fix Defensive End Pass Rush?

This is a discussion on Sliders to Fix Defensive End Pass Rush? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2011, 11:59 PM   #17
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Sliders to Fix Defensive End Pass Rush?

I have had the same problem with the game. I am still loving it but, my DT's and the CPU DT's get the most sacks. I started a season and by the 4th game my run stoping DT had 5 sacks. I never used him it was all the CPU. I noticed the problem on the Demo too.

Every mode I have played on has the same problem. When I control the DE's I can get sacks but sometimes my DT still gets it first. Hope they fix it without breaking other parts of the game.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 7

I agree. Im on heisman and have the same issue. I usually play the mlb and let the cpu play end. Ive already put highly rated DE's vs. lower rated left tackle in practice and games and I see no pass rush. I havent tried it on any other level because it heisman plays so well to me.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:36 PM   #19
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucas005
Anyone able to get the defensive ends to generate a better pass rush? I again am disappointment with the lack of outside rush from the CPU defensive line. It seems that both DEs go through the same canned animation over and over and over. A subtle bit of suction? Is there any way for the CPU DEs to bull rush, use some of the swim move animations, fake outside go inside??

Using Play Now I've tested several different slider combos using FSU (B Jenkins 95ovr) vs slow 65 under rated LTs and I see no difference in the pass rush. Jenkins should occasionally dominate that matchup. No, I'm not expecting to see him the the backfield each and every play, but there should be plays were Jenkins really brings the heat, but no matter what slider setting I've tried I cannot get a decent pass rush from the DEs.

This video/discussion is what I'm referring to. DEs over and over repeat same pass rush. And if you set HUM Pass Rush to 100 and CPU Pass Block to 0 you get the over dominant DTs with still no difference in DE rush.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...id-inside.html
Hopefully EA fix this via Patch.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #20
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrt
I was wondering if there are any particular player edits for the DEs (or the DTs if that is easier) that can be done to fix this? i dont think there is any magical slider combo that will resolve this.

Playmakers, do you have any thoughts on this?
I personally noticed for the most part the DE's have way less strength that the OL/DT's. Could be a trigger for the problem, but i doubt it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »