Home

Jistics NCAA Football 12 All American Sliders

This is a discussion on Jistics NCAA Football 12 All American Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2011, 12:23 AM   #73
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Jistics NCAA Football 12 All American Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KensaiKatai
So far, by far the best sliders i've played with..

People need to understand something for those who are 'super-skilled'.. don't abuse the A.I. or you will end up with ridiculous stats..i do consider myself one of the better players out there so i'm extremely careful not to exploit the A.I. and to play the game as REALISTICALLY as possible. this extends to the playcalling as much as anything else... if i don't see it on saturday i don't want to see it in the game..like ever.

I'm four games in..I will come back at the end of my first season with Michigan and have a better breakdown along with any adjustments i might be making..but i don't foresee the adjustments happening.. . the overall MOVEMENT of the players is at an all time high for me right now with these sliders.

these sliders make this game more realistic than it ever was for me. I can actually feel like i'm playing football now. So huge kudos to Jistic i hope he continues to share sliders with us in the future because he's turned at least one very critical skeptic who enjoys the hell out of realistic football into a believer.
i rarely switch on defense, i usually use Teo for the most part.. on offense i rarely hot route either, unless the d makes an adjustment, then i will, but not all the time. i try and mix in all my receivers etc, as well as get the run game going..

i dont think im that great of a football gamer, but im having a blast..

i also keep my offense and defensive adjustments all on balanced!!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-20-2011, 12:44 AM   #74
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by KensaiKatai
So far, by far the best sliders i've played with..

People need to understand something for those who are 'super-skilled'.. don't abuse the A.I. or you will end up with ridiculous stats..i do consider myself one of the better players out there so i'm extremely careful not to exploit the A.I. and to play the game as REALISTICALLY as possible. this extends to the playcalling as much as anything else... if i don't see it on saturday i don't want to see it in the game..like ever.

I'm four games in..I will come back at the end of my first season with Michigan and have a better breakdown along with any adjustments i might be making..but i don't foresee the adjustments happening.. . the overall MOVEMENT of the players is at an all time high for me right now with these sliders.

these sliders make this game more realistic than it ever was for me. I can actually feel like i'm playing football now. So huge kudos to Jistic i hope he continues to share sliders with us in the future because he's turned at least one very critical skeptic who enjoys the hell out of realistic football into a believer.
Thank you, I'm happy you're having such a good time. I know I still am!

Old 08-20-2011, 01:29 AM   #75
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

All the positive feedback that I've seen from these sliders has inspired me to restart my offline dynasty. Well, that and I'm growing tired of waiting on the patch so, I figured I might as well restart a new one. Also, I wanted the updated rosters with the rerated coaches but, that's neither here nor there

Anyway, I played my first game with Bama vs. Kent St and beat them 38-7. Which IMO is realistic. I'm not going to bore you guys with the stats but, they actually moved the ball pretty well. The score was actually tied 7-7 at the end of the first quarter but, untimely interceptions ended up being their demise. Of course, Richardson had a big game and McCarron started out slow bu, throwing two first half ints (both just bad decisions by me) but, he ended up tossing to TD passes to make up for it.

My next game is at Penn St then, I have North Texas and Arkansas at home. I'm very anxious to see how well I fare in the PSU and Arkansas game. I'll be back in a day or two with an update.

edit: I didn't realize this until I was looking over the stats after the game but, Kent St actually had 177 yards rushing on 39 attempts. Impressive.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

Last edited by jeremym480; 08-20-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 01:56 AM   #76
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
The more time I spend with these sliders, the more I love them. What an amazing job. The slow speed was a bother at first, but after I got used to that, I realized how smoothly everything was going. The gameplay seems so dynamic, fluid, and well-balanced. Penalties happen at a realistic rate for both the human player and the AI. Please tell me you're going to invest some time into the sliders after the patch / tuning comes out Jistick. That would be awesome.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:56 AM   #77
MVP

Amoo316's Arena

OVR: 19

Anybody having any luck running a Run-First Spread option team with this set? I've been trying to hold out until the patch since that is supposed to be improved, but it looks like EA is playing the "We're holding these until after Madden" game again this year and I've got the itch bad.

I Run a modified Miss State playbook with Miss State. Lots of sweeps, options and read options. I don't usually pass more then 20 times a game unless I get behind as I try to play true to the playbook and players on my team. Was having a lot of trouble with anything that was outside of the tackles with the rare, missed tackle leading to a gain. My RB at one point in my season was averaging <4ypc and I wasn't deep into SEC play yet.

As a reference, Stick skills = above Average, Sim style player, been playing since Bill Walsh.
NBA: Heat
NCAA: Florida & Miss State
NFL: Whichever team currently has the most of my favorite college players
NHL: Caps
Tennis: The Joker & Sloane Stevens
WWE: Dean Ambrose
Misc: Anybody wearing a Team USA jersey
Old 08-21-2011, 07:58 AM   #78
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Played a few games with these and so far they are my "favorites" on the board. Very good job Jisitic!
I will add in along with what others have mentioned how you really have to be focused on your game to keep it in hand. It doesn't feel fake. I also feel much more momentum swings as I play.

Example I was playing play now Baylor (me) vs. Indiana
The game was tied up at halftime splitting punts and scores the whole half. Game was dead locked at 21's until 4:39 in the 3rd when I drove and scored on a 11 play drive. Making Indy's D tired, They took the kick and got a 1st down and then I forced a punt, I then got a 29 yard return the my 44. Ran the ball on 1st and 2nd, got stuffed. Then pulled off a nice wheel route to my slot wideout on 3rd &9 for the 65 yard score putting me up 14. Indiana was smashed by that momentum swing and I proceeded to get a int next possession and kick a fieldgoal. Then managed to win by 24 after Indiana kept pace and played better than me for 23 minutes.
Griffin ended the day with 66 rush yds 1td & 314 passing on 23-32 3tds

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43

Last edited by King Gro23; 08-21-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:39 AM   #79
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
The more time I spend with these sliders, the more I love them. What an amazing job. The slow speed was a bother at first, but after I got used to that, I realized how smoothly everything was going. The gameplay seems so dynamic, fluid, and well-balanced. Penalties happen at a realistic rate for both the human player and the AI. Please tell me you're going to invest some time into the sliders after the patch / tuning comes out Jistick. That would be awesome.
I'm hoping there won't need to be any changes post patch, but if there is of course I'll post 'em.

One thing I've noticed that I like is at 65 threshold I've only seen about one or two pick 6's a season. You drop to the 40's and there's way more. ANyone else notice this?

Old 08-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #80
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I'm hoping there won't need to be any changes post patch, but if there is of course I'll post 'em.

One thing I've noticed that I like is at 65 threshold I've only seen about one or two pick 6's a season. You drop to the 40's and there's way more. ANyone else notice this?
yeah, big plays in general seem to be few and far between with the thres at 65, and thats not a bad thing..

im just so hooked on the thres being 0.. i dont see an absurd amount of long plays, pick 6's etc, but def a lot more compared to with it at 65..
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »