Home

Sydeburnz's ALL-AMERICAN Dynasty Coaching Sliders (HUM COACH vs CPU)

This is a discussion on Sydeburnz's ALL-AMERICAN Dynasty Coaching Sliders (HUM COACH vs CPU) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2011, 03:20 AM   #57
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Sydeburnz's ALL-AMERICAN Dynasty Coaching Sliders (HUM COACH vs CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
2 quick questions:

1) Are you suing the sliders from page #1 or page #5? There are a few different tweeks between the 2. Threshold is different as well. Page 1 is 60, and page 5 is 50. Just want to see what everyone is using before I start my new dynasty.
Use the first page. One you have played several games you may consider the changes I proposed on page 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
2) Is there something specific you have to change in dynasty setup in order for it to recognize coach mode? I tried a game a few minutes ago in dynasty and I didn't see the option for coach mode. Up until this point, I have just been playing around in exhibition coach mode. In that mode I just push the circle button at the team selection screen and change to 'coach', but I do not see this in dynasty. I am starting my dynasty as offensive coordinator only, does that have something to do with it??

Thanks
That is how you use coach mode in Dynasty as well. Select COACH instead of REGULAR for CONTROLS just prior to launching the game.

Syde
Old 10-25-2011, 09:49 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

These work great for Coach Mode and CPU vs CPU.

I only use the following adjustments:

Threshold: 50 (seems fine to me this year)
Interceptions: 25
HFA: Off for CPU vs CPU, on for Coach mode.

Last edited by Pizzaguylol; 10-25-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #59
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quick question. Would these sliders still play the same if i were to play non coach mode? Meaning that I turned auto pass on and didn't touch the controller. Old school coach mode if you will. I'm just wondering if the sliders would recognize the different mode and act in a different manner or play exactly the same.

My main reason for asking is because I don't like how in coach mode you arent able to see who is involved in every play. I like being able to see the name or player # involved in each play. And you just dont get that in coach mode.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:39 AM   #60
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

ive been looking for sliders for coach mode, iam doing a oregon duck dynasty iam towards the end of my 3rd year but i didnt find the coach mode till the middle of this season dooooh haha,

but i have noticed ever since ive been doing coach mode the rushing yards have gone mad,..... i have raised up the rush D and and lowered the rush blocking a lil. but i dont want the options and other slower developing plays to get -5 everytime. ill keep tinkering to.. everything else is fine.. i could also lower sack totals, i have the #1 and #3 rank sackers in the league right now. with 12 sacks and 10. by a DE and DT. both Sr's
Old 11-02-2011, 12:52 AM   #61
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
I would say that 5 of the 8 sacks were caused by Newton (87spd) trying to scramble, only to run into an o-lineman and then getting dropped by one of my d-lineman. I would say two were coverage sacks and one came on a blitz.

this happens to me alot to. thats where i get alot of my sacks especially late in the game when the CPU qb drops back and then trys to scramble up the middle. but alot of the times the QB gets away for positive yards.

Check out my coach mode dynasty.. the link is below
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 3

Does it seem like there aren't enough blowouts in coach mode? To me it seems like teams that are terrible don't get blown out enough by better teams.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:43 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just want to say that these are the best sliders I've come across for CPU vs CPU so far. I just make the following adjustments:

Interceptions: 25
Roughing the Kicker: 100 (never seen it)

Still testing Homefield Advantage Effects on/off for CPU vs CPU only. Right now I'm thinking ON if the home team is lower rated than the away team, OFF if they aren't.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:00 AM   #64
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey Guys! Thanks for the comments, suggestions and kudo's. I've been playing the latest batch of run and gun games but we always manage to squeeze a few drinking games in .. of which NCAA 12 is at the top of the list Thanks for trying my sliders, hope you like them and glad you tried them either way. Thanks to the other slider makers, tester, and Operation Sports for making every online sports day worth thanking.

Have a fantastic Thanks Giving, if you celebrate it where you live, call a taxi if you have more than a few per hour and pound the gut!

Mike Oyler
A.K.A. Sydeburnz

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »