Home

cpu vs cpu sliders

This is a discussion on cpu vs cpu sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2012, 06:49 AM   #17
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: cpu vs cpu sliders

Set looks good and close to what I've been using with good results. Oraeon seems to be quite knowledgable on threshold and seems to have settled at 70 fwiw. I'll get some games in tonight!

Questions- how did that Houston utsa game finish off?? 21 all at the half?!

Those auto sub settings didbt cause any sub glitches like used to happen last year?
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 07-14-2012, 07:18 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

The auto sub settings worked fine for me. And the houston game ended up 42 to 30 houston.. Houston d had a fumble return for 6 and a pick 6 in the 2nd half
Old 07-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #19
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5

I've been testing cpu vs cpu sliders myself, and I keep getting the high scoring 4th quarters. The zone coverage is so terrible. The QB's are averaging 25+ yards per completion, and consistently throwing over 300 yards. Western Kentucky passed for 443 yards against ALABAMA! They actually almost beat them. The final was 42-35. I've tried with the speed threshold at 0, 50, and 100 and cannot tell a difference. Granted I've only simmed about 10 games, but these huge pass plays have been in every one. It's starting to get frustrating. I have been simming 5 games per week in dynasty mode, and I always sim the top 5 team's games. Are you seeing the same thing with this set?
Old 07-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #20
Rookie

One of the main reasons the passing stats are so high in cpu vs cpu games the cpu will keep its zone defense on aggresive, this leads to safety jumping shorts routes(esp.at end of first half and end of game). Hopefully the will patch this or we can find a work around
Old 07-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #21
Rookie

I honestly dont come acrossed it.all that frequently.. Infact really only seen the.4th qtr shootout once in this set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 07:52 PM   #22
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabo022362
One of the main reasons the passing stats are so high in cpu vs cpu games the cpu will keep its zone defense on aggresive, this leads to safety jumping shorts routes(esp.at end of first half and end of game). Hopefully the will patch this or we can find a work around
Exactly! I feel like cpu vs. cpu is basically unplayable at this point because of the issue. Supposedly people are saying it was like this in NCAA 12 as well, but it might not have been as noticeable. The new changes to passing have opened up the passing game, and the cpu can't keep up when this aggressive setting kicks in.

I have a feeling it is going to ruin the game for coach mode players as well.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:10 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphieboy11
Exactly! I feel like cpu vs. cpu is basically unplayable at this point because of the issue. Supposedly people are saying it was like this in NCAA 12 as well, but it might not have been as noticeable. The new changes to passing have opened up the passing game, and the cpu can't keep up when this aggressive setting kicks in.

I have a feeling it is going to ruin the game for coach mode players as well.
Delete the tuner then try it. The.cpu football iq is MUCH MUCH better without the tuner. Ive seen 3 4 vert hail marys now... Not one was completed.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

How many plays are you getting at 9 minute quarters? I only tried it once, and got over 180 plays. IMO 8, or even 7 minute quarters seems closer to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »