Home

Jarodd21s NCAA 13 Heisman sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s NCAA 13 Heisman sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 09:36 PM   #81
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s NCAA 13 Heisman sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Do u know where at in game?
I forgot exactly where but I remember messing with it when I had the ball on the play screen somewhere.

Quote:
And also, hows ur Dynasty going man? U should keep us updated on ur since we bug u with ours haha!
Haha! I just been doing alot of testing.. I haven't officially jumped my dynasty off yet.. I need to download those rosters that those guys been putting together before I start my real Dynasty. I'll definitely be posting stats and highlights from my games when I do..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 07-15-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #82
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Great man wed like to hear ur game recaps! Do u do Miami and A&M seperate or at during the same Dynasty? I just name people I know and feel important and switch equipment never touch ratings tho haha... Im bout to begin my real Dynasty with the Ducks of Oregon!!! Should be interesting
Old 07-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #83
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Great man wed like to hear ur game recaps! Do u do Miami and A&M seperate or at during the same Dynasty? I just name people I know and feel important and switch equipment never touch ratings tho haha... Im bout to begin my real Dynasty with the Ducks of Oregon!!! Should be interesting
Yeah I play with both in the same Dynasty.. I'll probably post some stats from one of my test games tomorrow..
Old 07-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #84
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

What do u do if both teams play in the season or bowl game?!? I was thinking of doing a 2 team Dynasty u just go to create a new coach dont u in the Dynasty menu?
Old 07-15-2012, 10:09 PM   #85
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
What do u do if both teams play in the season or bowl game?!? I was thinking of doing a 2 team Dynasty u just go to create a new coach dont u in the Dynasty menu?
Yeah I pick all the non conference games for both teams so that won't ever happen but I did end up making it to the national championship with both teams on 12. I did a major overhaul with my sliders after that because that shouldn't of never happen.. I usually line up nothing but top competition for both teams in there non conference games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #86
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

Haha!! Have u gotten ur sliders set yet or still testing? I might take TCU or BOISE STATE with OREGON it just sounds fun to take two teams and have 2 different experiences at the same time! Ill play with one each week and let the other one sim equal play with both and not knowing what will happen might make it that more interesting!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #87
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Haha!! Have u gotten ur sliders set yet or still testing? I might take TCU or BOISE STATE with OREGON it just sounds fun to take two teams and have 2 different experiences at the same time! Ill play with one each week and let the other one sim equal play with both and not knowing what will happen might make it that more interesting!
So far I'm liking the sliders.. I been going back and forth with the CPUs pass rush. I'm thinking about taking it down on the black and blue set.. I been waiting to get more feedback from guys who are using those two sets but it seems like no one is having an issue with the pass rush so we'll see. Besides that I been having some good games..
Old 07-15-2012, 10:55 PM   #88
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

Ive just been having trouble outside running surprise surprise haha! Im trying to practice the option and counters with Oregon before I start Dynasty

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »