Home

Coaching Sliders For Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Coaching Sliders For Dynasty Mode within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #281
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Coaching Sliders For Dynasty Mode

Once the coaching sliders are changed are you able to use them in an online dynasty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 10:50 AM   #282
Banned

OVR: 3

Do you have an available roster to download for xbox with the QB awareness raised and coaching sliders? If so, is it your gamertag (which I can't seem to get online) or anothers?

Thanks for your hard work.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:06 AM   #283
Rookie

when i typed in MillerTimexXx31 in roster share it said u had no saved rosters in your EA locker. I would love to download your rosters, thank you.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #284
Rookie

wbrown2's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome1ny
when i typed in MillerTimexXx31 in roster share it said u had no saved rosters in your EA locker. I would love to download your rosters, thank you.
Seconded. I would really like to download these before I leave for school.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:50 AM   #285
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUByron
The only fix to this is to raise awareness, throwing power and throwing accuracy of all QBs. What I did was give a 10-point boost in each category for every QB in the game and it brought out tremendous results - about 8-10 QBs throwing for over 4,000 yards, and 50 or so QBs with 60% or better completion percentage.

Yes, it sucks that you have to do this, but it works. EA messed up on the ratings for QBs (An 85 awareness QB plays more like a 75). I don't worry about having a numerous amount of 99 overall QBs after making these edits because you can't import draft class anyway this year.

The only QBs I don't touch are the ones on my team. Each week, I will also go back down 10 points in each category of the team I'm facing or I will get shredded by the CPU.

It took me a few hours to do these edits, but it was worth it, seeing great SIM results and I don't have to worry about winning the Heisman Trophy each year with a pass-happy QB.
Does anyone have a roster set posted with these edits already done? Or has the problem been fixed some other way?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 03:44 PM   #286
Banned

IF YOU CHANGE HEAD COACH SLIDER (JUST HEAD COACH) IT CHANGES ALL COORDINATORS!
Old 08-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #287
Rookie

jweaks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Play on Varsity. Its not just the safety play that is fouled up, its everything on higher levels due to the gameplan gimmck that the AI uses and sets to agressive in multiple categories.

You will have to jack up the AI sliders, but I saw things in limited amounts of games that I didn't see on higher levels....These include...
Proper Safety play, especially helping out over the top
Proper pressure from the DE's
I saw the AI return a kick for a TD
More underneath throws for the AI QB.
I saw the AI using rollout pass plays effectively

The list goes on. The gameplanning gimmick is the root of all the problems.
For what it's worth... I'm seeing my best games ever in coach mode (no player control) since switching to varsity. It does indeed fix the poor safety play and makes it much harder (more realistic) to complete deep passes. I could beat pretty much any team before this, now I have to play sharp to beat an equally matched team and beating a better rated team is difficult. I had a couple of "A" teams beat the tar out of me (B- team). That's never happened before.

More realistic = more fun.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:55 PM   #288
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweaks
For what it's worth... I'm seeing my best games ever in coach mode (no player control) since switching to varsity. It does indeed fix the poor safety play and makes it much harder (more realistic) to complete deep passes. I could beat pretty much any team before this, now I have to play sharp to beat an equally matched team and beating a better rated team is difficult. I had a couple of "A" teams beat the tar out of me (B- team). That's never happened before.

More realistic = more fun.

Yes, Varsity is great...but I'm actually having an even better experience on Freshman!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »