Home

Sliders to fix this (video)

This is a discussion on Sliders to fix this (video) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #9
Rookie

WoOkiE FTW's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Sliders to fix this (video)

That's why I'm glad Carolina is mostly a single back kind of team, FB is pretty useless in this game usually. Although I will say when he is in there, he has thrown a couple big blocks to spring me for some decent gains.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 20

Been playing a bunch on default heisman. I see this still, but not as much.

Straight default, normal/50, and my own custom special teams sliders from Matt10.

Played @ USC and won 38-34, and got a lucky play to pull it off. I was down 34-31 with 2:34 to go, and I had run a few read options for decent success (5-7 yards each), I popped in the PA Read, and hit my slot on a post after the safety bit...HARD on the PA.

Without that play, I'm not sure I get into game tying FG position, let alone win.

6 games on default:

20-17
28-23
20-21
17-27
37-10
38-34
Old 08-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #11
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
Been playing a bunch on default heisman. I see this still, but not as much.

Straight default, normal/50, and my own custom special teams sliders from Matt10.

Played @ USC and won 38-34, and got a lucky play to pull it off. I was down 34-31 with 2:34 to go, and I had run a few read options for decent success (5-7 yards each), I popped in the PA Read, and hit my slot on a post after the safety bit...HARD on the PA.

Without that play, I'm not sure I get into game tying FG position, let alone win.

6 games on default:

20-17
28-23
20-21
17-27
37-10
38-34
Yeah i have had some incredible games with 100 based sliders. I believe the game sliders need to equal 100 on both sides. I just got destroyed by USC 28-7 in the first quarter. Im going to try 40/60 sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I have all my RB, FB, WR and TE run, pass and impact block ratings set at 80. Under 80 skill position players block like they are in Pee Wee League. Also I have all OL's Acceleration rating maxed out at 99. Madskillz also suggested that spread and option teams OL have speed ratings of 80 and Acceleration maxed out.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I have all my RB, FB, WR and TE run, pass and impact block ratings set at 80. Under 80 skill position players block like they are in Pee Wee League. Also I have all OL's Acceleration rating maxed out at 99. Madskillz also suggested that spread and option teams OL have speed ratings of 80 and Acceleration maxed out.
I just refuse to edit the rosters. it's too much work to do every single recruiting class in addition to 120+ teams, with at least 60 people on each team.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:37 PM   #14
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
I just refuse to edit the rosters. it's too much work to do every single recruiting class in addition to 120+ teams, with at least 60 people on each team.

In that case take the good with the bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »