Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2020, 05:44 PM   #9097
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
They eventually said in this topic that the sub freqs don't really matter after all.

Thanks for the reply Von Dozier. I thought it was that the coach aggression sliders where the ones they were saying didn't matter anymore. I read through so many pages trying to get an idea, but there's so many and thus didn't see that part.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:43 PM   #9098
Rookie

lrmbex's Arena

Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders (FINAL VERSION)

Hey guys, this slider set had any update? Any inprovement?

Sent from my ASUS_A001D using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-09-2020, 01:36 AM   #9099
Rookie

ShadowGhost25's Arena

I have a question I bought a digital copy of 14 a few years ago and I’m planning to buy a ps3, my question is if buy a ps3 sign into the account that bought NCAA 14 with will I still be able to redownload the game and all the uniform packs I bought before
Old 06-17-2020, 02:54 PM   #9100
Rookie

Anybody have any tips for this slider? I'm playing as a pretty good team's OC but am really struggling to get rolling. I can generally the run the ball but my QB, despite being an 87 overall with 87 accuracy, throws the ball over peoples heads all the time and is totally worthless when I try to roll him outside the pocket.
Old 06-17-2020, 03:26 PM   #9101
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cee
Anybody have any tips for this slider? I'm playing as a pretty good team's OC but am really struggling to get rolling. I can generally the run the ball but my QB, despite being an 87 overall with 87 accuracy, throws the ball over peoples heads all the time and is totally worthless when I try to roll him outside the pocket.
set QBA to 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2020, 02:51 PM   #9102
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGhost25
I have a question I bought a digital copy of 14 a few years ago and I’m planning to buy a ps3, my question is if buy a ps3 sign into the account that bought NCAA 14 with will I still be able to redownload the game and all the uniform packs I bought before
As long as it's available under the store under the profile u used to purchase it then yes, u shouldn't have any problems
Old 07-07-2020, 08:08 PM   #9103
Rookie

crazazi919's Arena

Well I finally was able to try out the best sliders OP has to offer(so I thought)
As far as gameplay, it hits a home run; well done; however the lack of penalties(the right penalties) and the fact that it doesn't seem to trigger at all just ruins the experience and makes the game flawed at best. Other than that, good gameplay but a half -assed programming job by EA just ruins it for me. The thing is you guys did sucj a kick *** job in trying to make this game playable. I appreciate that, but to many errors in internal programming.

Last edited by crazazi919; 07-07-2020 at 08:11 PM.
Old 07-10-2020, 09:01 PM   #9104
Rookie

crazazi919's Arena

I also feel that after playing another couple of games the cpu seems to come back in the second half as if HFA was turned on. Its funny, I played with HFA ON with these sliders and I was able to pull away comfortably. Interesting..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »