Home

QB Accuracy - Realistic Level?

This is a discussion on QB Accuracy - Realistic Level? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #9
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: QB Accuracy - Realistic Level?

I'm getting a good mix of over/under throws with my set, getting pressure on qb helps with completion percentage, I think i'm avg 3-5 sacks a game, with a 93 ovr defense. On default the pass rush is seriously lacking for sure.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #10
Rookie

Zacharystory's Arena

OVR: 0

5 is too unrealistic for me. My QB is missing his receivers who are totally wide open. I put it up to 10.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:21 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 8

EA needs to seriously fix this passing game, at 5 seems inaccurate and 10 seems too accurate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #12
Rookie

skundy's Arena

I am getting good numbers on my set. The key is to not only lower cpu pass rush a tad so that you pressure on qb, but also drop wr catch. The elite qb's still get 65% + but even they dont' all the time. Also, changing roughing the passer to a higher setting will make it harder for you to get to pressure on the qb.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 07-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
I am getting good numbers on my set. The key is to not only lower cpu pass rush a tad so that you pressure on qb, but also drop wr catch. The elite qb's still get 65% + but even they dont' all the time. Also, changing roughing the passer to a higher setting will make it harder for you to get to pressure on the qb.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
I have been testing for CPU v CPU games and I am also seeing overly powered run blocking as well. Is your set pretty much wrapped up?
Old 07-14-2013, 11:55 AM   #14
Rookie

skundy's Arena

I haven't made any changes in my sliders since beginning of week 3 in my dynasty so as of right now they are good to go. This set is rip, roarin, and ready to be enjoyed.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 08-05-2013, 05:28 AM   #15
Rookie

Rumplebeanskin's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacharystory
5 is too unrealistic for me. My QB is missing his receivers who are totally wide open. I put it up to 10.
I didn't want to start a new thread but I did want some input into the user QBA 5/10 discussion. I just played Navy as Army at the end of my 2nd season as the Army OC. A.J Schurr is my QB and he is 83 or so overall I believe, with mid 80's for THP and THA. Against Army he was 3/15 before I pulled him for the backup who was similarly terrible.

I have my QBA on 5 for users, and both my QBs in this game and the one before were missing wide open WRs by a good 10 feet minimum and I have no idea why. It made winning impossible, and I lost both games. I had a few throws that were contested, but for the majority of the incompletions, there was no DB near my WR. The QB just couldn't hit the receiver.

I don't want to suddenly shred the CPU for 500 yards passing a game if i put user QBA up to 10, does it still remain fairly realistic but removes the ridiculous Tim Tebow NFL style passing attempts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2013, 09:05 AM   #16
MVP

friscob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
EA needs to seriously fix this passing game, at 5 seems inaccurate and 10 seems too accurate.
Don't know why they can't just have their sliders touch every number between 0-100 instead of increments of 5. Also, praying for a fumble slider in a patch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »