Home

J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

This is a discussion on J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2018, 09:32 PM   #209
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Played a quick game as Texas St. vs VT. Lost 41-10. Love it.

My only complaint is that the CPU stalled on a few drives where they should've scored. If it weren't for my 3 turnovers it would probably be a much closer game. A lot of TFL for the CPU running game as sometimes they just don't want to hit the hole. Not sure if just bad programming or a fault in the sliders. Any tips for more challenge? Lower user tackle maybe?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Wsup bro, thanks for trying'em out!

Not sure how many games you've gotten to play with these yet, but if that's your only one I'd say give it a few more games. Unfortunately the CPU engine still does what it wants from time to time. But if you've seen the run game ineffective consistently for the cpu, I'd say increase CPU run block and lower USER tackling more. But for me, these settings showcase a good balance of teams having great run games against me, as well as some bad ones. Seems they still prevailed with the passing game. Let us know further results man
Old 03-26-2018, 07:16 PM   #210
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Wsup bro, thanks for trying'em out!

Not sure how many games you've gotten to play with these yet, but if that's your only one I'd say give it a few more games. Unfortunately the CPU engine still does what it wants from time to time. But if you've seen the run game ineffective consistently for the cpu, I'd say increase CPU run block and lower USER tackling more. But for me, these settings showcase a good balance of teams having great run games against me, as well as some bad ones. Seems they still prevailed with the passing game. Let us know further results man
Yep. Losing by 30 as BGSU to ND...in the 1st. 3 rushing TDs. Running game is fine lol.

Old 03-26-2018, 07:58 PM   #211
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Yep. Losing by 30 as BGSU to ND...in the 1st. 3 rushing TDs. Running game is fine lol.

HAHAHA, all good man...Have fun lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2018, 12:29 PM   #212
Rookie

OVR: 0

Played 7 seasons with these sliders on our online dynasty. These sliders definitely are fun and presents more of a challenge when playing against cpu. I would say about 80% or so of the CPU vs User games (where the CPU has a decent team) the computer will often be unstoppable for the 1st quarter. Scores after the 1st have been around 10-0 in favor of computer then by the time 3rd quarter passes the scores average around 17-31 in favor of the user. Anyway to smooth out the inconsistent play of the computer?
Old 04-01-2018, 08:23 PM   #213
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brofessor
Played 7 seasons with these sliders on our online dynasty. These sliders definitely are fun and presents more of a challenge when playing against cpu. I would say about 80% or so of the CPU vs User games (where the CPU has a decent team) the computer will often be unstoppable for the 1st quarter. Scores after the 1st have been around 10-0 in favor of computer then by the time 3rd quarter passes the scores average around 17-31 in favor of the user. Anyway to smooth out the inconsistent play of the computer?
Turn off fatigue.

Old 04-06-2018, 09:31 AM   #214
Rookie

MDSavageBeast's Arena

Wanted to test these sliders out so I did a Team Builder Cupcake Dynasty. I definitely enjoy the challenge.

We're 1-2 right now and in our first game of the season was probably one of the most fun games I ever played. Was down big and fought all the way back to win in overtime. Though, I don't feel like the CPU cheesed me and I didn't cheese the CPU with money plays (not often anyway, I alternate between my own play selection and the coach's suggestion).

Got a true freshman QB that is very inconsistent, but that is expected. One game he can't complete an accurate pass and the next he was throwing dots. The defense in this slider set is good too. I've had experiences in the past where my defense would get a bunch of sacks and the opposing team would never have a good rushing game. Now, I get maybe 1 to 3 sacks a game. Also, getting my first interception had me hella hype (true freshman #1 corner).

Dope slider set, will update at season's end.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:00 AM   #215
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSavageBeast
Wanted to test these sliders out so I did a Team Builder Cupcake Dynasty. I definitely enjoy the challenge.

We're 1-2 right now and in our first game of the season was probably one of the most fun games I ever played. Was down big and fought all the way back to win in overtime. Though, I don't feel like the CPU cheesed me and I didn't cheese the CPU with money plays (not often anyway, I alternate between my own play selection and the coach's suggestion).

Got a true freshman QB that is very inconsistent, but that is expected. One game he can't complete an accurate pass and the next he was throwing dots. The defense in this slider set is good too. I've had experiences in the past where my defense would get a bunch of sacks and the opposing team would never have a good rushing game. Now, I get maybe 1 to 3 sacks a game. Also, getting my first interception had me hella hype (true freshman #1 corner).

Dope slider set, will update at season's end.
Niiice bro, I appreciate it & glad you're enjoying these my dude...yea definitely keep us updated with the young squad!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2018, 03:52 PM   #216
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Hey man im really enjoying these sliders. I have tried other sets.. And even tried to make my own.. But yours are the best.

Only thing is i just recently came back to this game after several months off and find my self getting whooped. Maybe i just need to get used to your set again and use practice mode??

Idk.. i really want to enjoy these again. What do you recommend i do to get better? I'm mainly having trouble in the pocket after i call a play action pass and get sacked alot. And cpu just destroys me when im on D lol. So Any tips from you guys are much appreciated.

Anyways, mad props on making this game fresh again! Keep it up man.

Peace

Sent from my LGL15G using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »