Home

J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

This is a discussion on J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2020, 09:12 AM   #633
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Nice, and I'd say hold onto your copy of the game. It's really an appreciating asset to have now lol.

This current set is based around:
- SIM stats each game (number of plays, percentages, auto subbing, etc.)
- An overall challenge from the CPU, and a challenge as the USER. You really have to play a patient game to earn wins consistently.

Some changes Im making/adding are:
- Basing the set around player ratings and not just for a "challenge" only
- A few under the hood fixes for OL blocking

The rest I will reveal early next week! WILL NEED TESTERS, so your feedback would be great. Thanks
Alright, sounds good, thanks for replying by the way.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:40 AM   #634
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4

revived my OS account just for this lol

I would love to test the new set when it's out! I've been mostly switching between slider sets as of late but this set is one of my favorites. Can't wait!!

Old 05-03-2020, 06:11 PM   #635
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTheGreat20
revived my OS account just for this lol

I would love to test the new set when it's out! I've been mostly switching between slider sets as of late but this set is one of my favorites. Can't wait!!
My guy! Thats a lot of pressure for me man lol. But yea, I should have these settings up next week. Any help would be great. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2020, 01:07 PM   #636
Rookie

How do you install the stadium sounds if you're using rpsc3 to emulate the game?
Old 05-05-2020, 01:26 PM   #637
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art3x
How do you install the stadium sounds if you're using rpsc3 to emulate the game?
Great question, I was going to ask around and see if anyone has this info?
Old 05-05-2020, 01:35 PM   #638
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Great question, I was going to ask around and see if anyone has this info?

I'll continue to look as well, let me know if you find anything please sir.

Great work on the sliders BTW
Old 05-05-2020, 02:54 PM   #639
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeDeadMeme
Yeah I figured you were joking, I was just making sure, I ordered the game last week and it will get in tomorrow so I was just looking for some good sliders before it comes in, and it looks like you did a lot of work on these so I thought I would try it out, what changes are you making, by the way?
I think NCAA is a very easy game on default sliders, and I'm not even good at football games. JKit's sliders border on "too hard" for me when I use my custom playbooks that lack a lot of the "money" plays, but the challenge is SO much better and realistic than any other set I've tried.

I'd say give these a shot, cause I haven't been able to play without them once I moved over. I just love having to ease/warm your QB into the game. No first play dots on the run. Gotta throw a few hitches, curls, flat routes to get him going, then you can dagger the other team. Might border being too unrealistically hard to get the QB going, but it's better than having all QB's slinging perfect throws from the first snap lol.

Great work, JKits. Love the sliders!
Old 05-05-2020, 08:05 PM   #640
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Virtual Hockey
I think NCAA is a very easy game on default sliders, and I'm not even good at football games. JKit's sliders border on "too hard" for me when I use my custom playbooks that lack a lot of the "money" plays, but the challenge is SO much better and realistic than any other set I've tried.

I'd say give these a shot, cause I haven't been able to play without them once I moved over. I just love having to ease/warm your QB into the game. No first play dots on the run. Gotta throw a few hitches, curls, flat routes to get him going, then you can dagger the other team. Might border being too unrealistically hard to get the QB going, but it's better than having all QB's slinging perfect throws from the first snap lol.

Great work, JKits. Love the sliders!
Thanks for the love bro! Speaking of custom playbooks, i have a cool house touching on that coming in my sliders update this week!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »