Home

*Official Big East Stadium Sounds Thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Big East Stadium Sounds Thread* within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #49
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: *Official Big East Stadium Sounds Thread*

Does anyone have a complete list of SU songs? I know they play more than Pride of the Orange at their games, but I'm not sure what they are as it's been 2 years since I've been to a game at the Dome.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 07-29-2010, 09:19 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

Still looking for Pitt sounds. I am debating just riding my bike to the Pete and buying the Pitt Band CD.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:23 PM   #51
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieBa26
Still looking for Pitt sounds. I am debating just riding my bike to the Pete and buying the Pitt Band CD.
I agree it is kind of lacking. I am really looking for the Panther growl, but can't find it anywhere on the net. 93.7 fm here in Pgh has it all the time now as they have signed a deal to broadcast the Pitt games on their station. Still does me no good as I cannot find it to download to my computer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #52
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
I agree it is kind of lacking. I am really looking for the Panther growl, but can't find it anywhere on the net. 93.7 fm here in Pgh has it all the time now as they have signed a deal to broadcast the Pitt games on their station. Still does me no good as I cannot find it to download to my computer.
me 2, pitt is actually one of the teams i'm using in my dynasty and i cant find a good panther growl that is the one that pitt uses. And i've been searching everywhere for pitt sounds but they are one of those teams that makes it hard to get their stuff. Might have to purchase a cd if they have it on itunes.

Do one of you Pitt fans know what situations they play what music? I know kickoffs its that song from Kill Bill but i need to know the others.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
me 2, pitt is actually one of the teams i'm using in my dynasty and i cant find a good panther growl that is the one that pitt uses. And i've been searching everywhere for pitt sounds but they are one of those teams that makes it hard to get their stuff. Might have to purchase a cd if they have it on itunes.

Do one of you Pitt fans know what situations they play what music? I know kickoffs its that song from Kill Bill but i need to know the others.
They use "sweet caroline" for the 4th qt song. During Third downs they used to use "Here comes the Boom" by nelly, but last year they were using something different and I do not know what it was. But every now and then They used the Nelly song if you wanted to add that.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:39 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

Lil John Let's Go On Third Down by Pitt
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=operasport-20 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=operasport-20 is the kickoff

JUST READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS PEOPLE MADE!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 01:40 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Yep under Big East and Called Hey You Suck in the Syracuse section.
by big east section what do u mean, is it in this thread or is it in another place bc im havin a hard time finding the sounds for syracuse
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #56
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

Good link for other songs (including For Whom the Bell Tolls):

http://www.2khockey.net/downloads/fi...20Music/Intros

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »