Home

**OFFICIAL STADIUM SOUND STREAMING THREAD (ALL TEAMS!)**

This is a discussion on **OFFICIAL STADIUM SOUND STREAMING THREAD (ALL TEAMS!)** within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 11:06 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: **OFFICIAL STADIUM SOUND STREAMING THREAD (ALL TEAMS!)**

So you have to have a wireless connection to use these sounds?
Old 07-22-2010, 02:06 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am getting a lot of files that can't be played becasue they are m3u. How do you/or I fix that?
Old 07-22-2010, 04:24 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Finally used this tonight after downloading it yesterday. Played two games, at Penn State and at Virginia. I was testing out my sliders mainly, but I wanted to hear the sounds too. Man, its a breeze switching sounds and teams. Takes maybe 5 minutes. I figured it would take longer, but my process is fast.

I have a file entitled NCAA Sounds on my desktop and in it I have each conference and the independents, and miscellaneous sounds. Then I have each team in their conference. All I do is pick whatever team is the home team and select all their songs and drag them into Windows Media Player. It immediately creates a playlist for each song with the correct titles for each event and all I need to do is change it in the game.

Once I finish, I delete the songs from Windows Media Player and grab the songs for whoever I play next. Its so easy and adds so much. Hearing Penn State sing Hey Baby was so awesome. One thing though is I don't think you had an even for Penn State's Zombie Nation with We Are Penn State in it. I really wanted to hear that, but it never triggered. Seven Nation Army did however and I loved that.

The game at Virginia was also pretty cool. I got to hear almost all their events in the first half as I was down 21-7 at half time, but I turned it up in the 2nd half and won 28-21.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 10:39 AM   #12
Banned

phillyphan2488's Arena

OVR: 1

do we need a wireless connection?
Old 07-22-2010, 01:53 PM   #13
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

So I'm streaming through TVersity and I can see all my music but none of my playlists? What format did you guys save them in?
Old 07-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

You don't need to have wireless connection. And if you guys have Windows Media Player, just grab the list of songs you want, add drag them to the library and it will create the playlists automatically. Then once you don't need them anymore after the game, delete the songs from WMP's library.

― Plato
Old 07-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #15
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
You don't need to have wireless connection. And if you guys have Windows Media Player, just grab the list of songs you want, add drag them to the library and it will create the playlists automatically. Then once you don't need them anymore after the game, delete the songs from WMP's library.
Hmm. I did that and still got nothing. I saved in all three formats too, .wpl, .m3u, and .asx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #16
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC
Hmm. I did that and still got nothing. I saved in all three formats too, .wpl, .m3u, and .asx

The playlists are already made. Once you download the .rar file, you only have to drag the NCAA Sounds folder onto your desktop and it'll begin extracting all of the .mp3 files and the playlists. Once the extraction is completed all you have to do is select the folders you want to share on tversity.

As long your xbox and pc use the same network to connect to the internet, it should stream the playlists to your 360.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »