Home

Defence is stacked...can't stop anyone

This is a discussion on Defence is stacked...can't stop anyone within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
Banned

codyj123_321's Arena

OVR: 7
Defence is stacked...can't stop anyone

Even when i face lower tier teams, i have trouble stopping there offence. Anybody got a good scheme or playbook they use to have more success against offences?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Defence is stacked...can't stop anyone

Offense*****
Old 07-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
Banned

RamsPackersRedskins's Arena

the defensive AI is weak-period and this mode is only rewarding if you are loser teenager who treats the NCAAUT like a job that you need desperately to be good at by buying an overrated team. You are supposed to "play" games, not treat them like a job.

but everyone gets an overrated team and cheeses with them like their life depends on winning. I go into games expecting to lose just looking for tokens because it will be a month before I get players worth a damn
Old 07-14-2013, 08:16 PM   #4
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamsPackersRedskins
the defensive AI is weak-period and this mode is only rewarding if you are loser teenager who treats the NCAAUT like a job that you need desperately to be good at by buying an overrated team. You are supposed to "play" games, not treat them like a job.

but everyone gets an overrated team and cheeses with them like their life depends on winning. I go into games expecting to lose just looking for tokens because it will be a month before I get players worth a damn
I spent 12.50 to do the beefing up of my team. It only resulted in about 3/4ths of my team being beefed at the time. Even though I have a 93ovr, I still try to play like a normal human being, yet I still lose because of cheesy kids.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #5
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

I have pretty good success with my defense, i dont even have legendary cards either ( only bought 2 packs and got nothing good in them). I even made people quit who had Stacked teams because they couldnt get passes completed most times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #6
Rookie

I bought a 7 card pack once and got nothing to shake a stick at. I have made my team from doing challenges and playing the auction block. Like the one poster said, I go into every game on All-American expecting to lose, heck I was expecting to get blown out when I played the SEC overall 92 team (conference challenge) and my 86 rated team mop the floor with them.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #7
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcat8907
I bought a 7 card pack once and got nothing to shake a stick at. I have made my team from doing challenges and playing the auction block. Like the one poster said, I go into every game on All-American expecting to lose, heck I was expecting to get blown out when I played the SEC overall 92 team (conference challenge) and my 86 rated team mop the floor with them.
Those challenges are so easy lol
Old 07-15-2013, 12:39 AM   #8
Rookie

xTheSh0wSt0pprx's Arena

I've had the same problem too, I can run a train on offense but I can't stop anyone on defense. I've used the Oregon playbooks and they seem to work the best on offense but defense idk. I just tried Stanfords as well because its more of a "pro" type offense and I hate it. Going to go back to Oregon for now. Defense is just unreal right now though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »