Home

Old 02-20-2014, 01:53 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 91 gold Vick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyM921
What kind of team captain would you expect from Virginia Tech???

Xbox gamer tag = JimmyM921

I dont think it would be Vick since they have a 97 and 99. A SS Kam chancellor would be most beneficial to our teams probably, he had a great nfl season and was a beast at VT. I could see a brandon flowers or deangelo hall (cbs), darryl tapp who was a monster at VT, they could very well gives us a Darren Evans/David Wilson/Ryan Williams which were all beast HBs. The most underrated player by far on here from VT is Tyrod Taylor (QB) He led us to 3 ACC championships, ACC POY, lost of records broken and he is a bronze like 68 or something.

Of course the home run for this would be a 99 Bruce Smith (end) or 99 Jake Grove (center) but I dont think either will make it in the game for whatever reason EA doesn't have license for or what not.
Old 02-20-2014, 01:56 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokie2008
I dont think it would be Vick since they have a 97 and 99. A SS Kam chancellor would be most beneficial to our teams probably, he had a great nfl season and was a beast at VT. I could see a brandon flowers or deangelo hall (cbs), darryl tapp who was a monster at VT, they could very well gives us a Darren Evans/David Wilson/Ryan Williams which were all beast HBs. The most underrated player by far on here from VT is Tyrod Taylor (QB) He led us to 3 ACC championships, ACC POY, lost of records broken and he is a bronze like 68 or something.

Of course the home run for this would be a 99 Bruce Smith (end) or 99 Jake Grove (center) but I dont think either will make it in the game for whatever reason EA doesn't have license for or what not.

Wow! Thanks for your in depth input! Now I'm really regretting selling him

Xbox gamer tag = JimmyM921
Old 02-20-2014, 05:54 PM   #11
Banned

[quote=vthokie2008;2045970682]I dont think it would be Vick since they have a 97 and 99. A SS Kam chancellor would be most beneficial to our teams probably, he had a great nfl season and was a beast at VT. I could see a brandon flowers or deangelo hall (cbs), darryl tapp who was a monster at VT, they could very well gives us a Darren Evans/David Wilson/Ryan Williams which were all beast HBs. The most underrated player by far on here from VT is Tyrod Taylor (QB) He led us to 3 ACC championships, ACC POY, lost of records broken and he is a bronze like 68 or something.

Of course the home run for this would be a 99 Bruce Smith (end) or 99 Jake Grove (center) but I dont think either will make it in the game for whatever reason EA doesn't have license for or what not.[/i]

I want a 98/99 RT Duane Brown. Dude was a sick pass blocker. He held Mario Williams sacklesd in his first career start.

I remember thinking Mario was overrated after that game. Then he proceeded to destroy the rest of the ACC tackles. Turns out Brown was just damn good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 07:18 AM   #12
Rookie

[quote=marks01234ps3;2045971517]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokie2008

Of course the home run for this would be a 99 Bruce Smith (end) or 99 Jake Grove (center) but I dont think either will make it in the game for whatever reason EA doesn't have license for or what not.[/i]

I want a 98/99 RT Duane Brown. Dude was a sick pass blocker. He held Mario Williams sacklesd in his first career start.

I remember thinking Mario was overrated after that game. Then he proceeded to destroy the rest of the ACC tackles. Turns out Brown was just damn good.

That would be good too, but I dont think he is in the game and we haven't seen a new players in months.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:55 AM   #13
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5

99 deangelo hall would be a pretty obvious option...already has a card but not a high level so he fits pretty well. Make him the 3rd best cb behind Woodson and deion
Old 02-21-2014, 08:22 AM   #14
Rookie

Kam makes the most sense to me. A strong safety worth something is way past due. Polamolu is going for 40 k. Everyone plays their cbs at ss. Plus the guy is a freak show. I Like d hall a lot but this cam card could be a big upgrade.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:25 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand ur ground
Kam makes the most sense to me. A strong safety worth something is way past due. Polamolu is going for 40 k. Everyone plays their cbs at ss. Plus the guy is a freak show. I Like d hall a lot but this cam card could be a big upgrade.
They have him as a FS on here, ****! Was really hoping for it too.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »