Home

NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2011, 12:54 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargers17
Why we can't use team color equipment is beyond me considering that the rubber pad and knee braces have tc on them! And that some players come default with tc equipment. What is the most frustrating is once all of my original players graduate NONE, NOT ONE SINGLE RECRUIT, comes equipped with tc gloves. So my team has only grey gloves... I just don't get it...
I really would love an explanation from somebody at EA about why we can't use team color equipment. There's just so many things in TB that seem limited for no actual reason. I could understand if it was too difficult to use team color equipment for some reason, but then you have players who have gold sleeves and gloves while you can't choose that.

Same goes for the endzones on TB. You can do a workaround where the endzone can have 17 or so characters. But if you try to type that in normally it will stop at 10 or something like that. And it doesn't cause any problems in game either when you use the longer wordmark. Just baffling.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:08 AM   #18
Rookie

bccards13's Arena

OVR: 2

1. Stadium builder or more generic stadiums.
2. Tiger striped helmets, and more uniform customization options.
3. Pant striping that matches jersey striping.
4. More field customization options.
5. Ability to set the offensive and defensive ratings of a team and then have the roster built based on that and continue to edit the roster from there.
6. Generic mascots with the ability to add team logos to them.

I know that all these can't be added but something needs to be added next year or teambuilder will just be a huge lame duck.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:54 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

1. Assign hometown of players.
Creating a school based in New Hampshire, I don't want all my players from Florida/Georgia/South Carolina.

2. Assigning Rivals
This should be a second option after the game asks you if you've finished importing teambuilder schools. Options could be: a) Keep replaced schools rivals or b) Assign your own rivals

3. More complex uniform editor
I often see 2 uniforms that I like part of, but would prefer to have both those parts on one uniform. Maybe have it like the CAW part of Smackdown with layers.
Also on a similar vein - all NCAA schools Uni's should be available as templates. You can see on games where the customisation options are used to input the normal graphics into the game, the customised graphics become better quality.

4. Generic Mascots and Traditions
Would love to assign my Teambuilder team a generic mascot. As seen with teams like Wyoming that have a statue in the vicinty of their stadium that they come out and touch the statue, maybe having some generic statues that can be placed in teambuilder stadiums.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:12 AM   #20
Rookie

OrangeCrush22's Arena

OVR: 0

1.)Stadium editor, we can start with the pro style, or the bowl style generic. Then edit them from their. (Dome on the bowl style, adjust seating, colors, etc.)

2.)Edit rivals, I would also like to edit rivals for already existing schools...

3.)All around we need more slots. More logo, jersey, pants, etc. slots. We need wings, stripes, and horns on helmets (like the Vikings horns we already have the Rams) And just an all around better jersey editor it feels like it hasn't been touched in years. Oh wait...

4.)Better field editor...

5.)We should be able to edit the amount of players we have at a position. We shouldn't have to scour through to find teams with the right amount of QBs, WRs, and RBs we need. Just let us pick if we want 2 QBs or want 5 QBs...

The list goes on....

Oh, and can we fix that damn "High School 2" field picture?
NCAA FB: Syracuse Orange
NCAA BB: Syracuse Orange
NCAA LX: Syracuse Orange & LeMoyne Dolphins

Last edited by OrangeCrush22; 08-02-2011 at 06:17 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #21
Rookie

PLACT15's Arena

The ability to edit equipment for your players of you want to. And to be able to edit a roster file via teambuilder and upload it into EA locker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #22
Rookie

TheRegan's Arena

As many slots for helmets, jerseys and pants as you can possibly give us. Also the ability to pick the color of socks and shoes. Also, they should take away the annoying limit on color brightness, if I want my team to wear the lightest shade of blue possible, there should be nothing to stop me. I also like the idea of designing the uni's on photoshop, sounds like a nightmare to try to get the hang of, but it would be worth it.
NCAA: Auburn/Whoever Bama's playing
NFL: New England Patriots
NBA: Boston Celtics/Whoever The Heat Are Playing
NHL: Boston Bruins
NASCAR: Kyle Busch/Not Jimmie/Not Junior
Old 08-04-2011, 11:41 PM   #23
Rookie

ScottK10's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLACT15
The ability to edit equipment for your players of you want to. And to be able to edit a roster file via teambuilder and upload it into EA locker
I wholeheartedly agree. I want super-realism for my players, so I want them to at least come from the correct state. Also, I'd like the ability to designate years with redshirts or not. It would be nice to be able to edit equipment right in TB, at least I can change equipment once it's in a dynasty. But I can't edit the state (and hometown)!

Also, and very importantly, I'd like to be able to incorporate my TeamBuilder teams right into any downloaded rosters that I may have (with the ability to edit them further if I choose) without having to go to dynasty to do it.

Last edited by ScottK10; 08-14-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:58 PM   #24
Rookie

The Senator's Arena

Here's a partial list of what I'd like to see in NCAA '13 for TB:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) In-game Teambuilder Access
[This would give us the ability to edit our own Teambuilder squads offline, within the game itself. While being able to edit online is great, sometimes I'd just like to sit down in front of the tv, and change someone's stats after a game. This feature could be connected to the online version whenever you're logged in, with the ability to upload the edits just as you would within the net version.]

2.) Coach Edit
[I can't be the only one who hates seeing randomly generated coaches in exhibition games. This one's a no-brainer. Give us the ability to edit head coach and coordinator appearances/tendencies/stats within Teambuilder, please.]

3.) Equipment Edit
[Instead of forcing us to go into dynasty to do this, let us do this within Teambuilder. Random equipment is as aggravating as the random coach appearances.]

4.) Hometown Edit
[Very simple and easy, let us pick our hometown for our players within the application.]

5.) High School Team Designation
[Along with the two Collage designations, if we could designate a team as a HS team, that'd be great. Even better would be having the high school atmosphere from RTG mode for a designated HS team.]

6.) More HS Stadium Options
[I hate that there's basically one option for a HS stadium, although I am thankful that there IS one to begin with. Aren't there more HS stadiums within the RTG mode? If so, at least make those available for your home field, and being able to select from various backdrops for the stadiums would be icing on the cake.]

7.) Edit Intro Sequence
[Pretty much, give us some options for what happens when your team runs out onto the field, allowing for a bit more personalized atmosphere for TB squads.]

8.) Set Rivals
[Either enter names in the application for your rival schools, or let us do this in our Manage Schools menu in the game, pretty self explanatory, really.]

9.) Separate Shoulder/Helmet/Chest Number Colors
[It irks me that I can't set different colors for shoulder numbers and chest/back numbers. Some jersey settings need this badly, as the shoulders might be black with white numbers, while the torso is white with black numbers, for an example. Fixing this would be great for uniform editors.]

10.) Helmet Pride Stickers
[Even if we just get some generic style options, these should be an option.]

11.) Third/Forth Logo Slot-More Logo Flexibility
[This would be good for teams that have multiple logos on their alt uniforms, or those that have a different logo for their fields/school logo than on their uniforms. Perhaps this is just a server space issue and thus, a pipe dream, but I'd like to think this could be done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »