Home

Does it bother anyone?

This is a discussion on Does it bother anyone? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2005, 05:53 PM   #1
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37
Does it bother anyone?

For all the regulars here does it bother any of you that 3/4 of the posters in this forum will disapear in about two weeks only to return next year to use OS just for info and to not really contribute to th the site? And maybe it's just me but most of the negative impressions also come from the posters that have very little post counts. I don't know, maybe it really is just me, but I hate this time of year on the forums.

Member of the Official OS Bills Backers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Hell, I shot my grandmother, cuz she was old.

Last edited by Lintyfresh85; 07-11-2005 at 06:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2005, 05:57 PM   #2
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Does it bother anyone?

No, it doesn't bother me that they'll disappear. I just wish people would learn to use the stickies!
Old 07-11-2005, 05:57 PM   #3
Rookie

macatak911's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar
For all the regulars here does it bother any of you that 3/4 of the posters in this forum will dissapear in about two weeks only to return next year to use OS just for info and to not really contribute to th the site? And maybe it's just me but most of the negative impressions also come from the posters that have very little post counts. I don't know, maybe it really is just me, but I hate this time of year on the forums.

well the way I see it is that people would rather be playing the game than posting about the game
Old 07-11-2005, 05:57 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 21

It bothers me alot.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:03 PM   #5
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsjaw
No, it doesn't bother me that they'll disappear. I just wish people would learn to use the stickies!
Lol you're right about the disappear part, I'm happy about that, and the number of locked threads certainly are annoying. People use the sticky, love the sticky.

Member of the Official OS Bills Backers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Hell, I shot my grandmother, cuz she was old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2005, 06:10 PM   #6
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

Post counts really doesn't dictate whether the poster is a "Johnny Come Lately." I for one am a regular on this forum, but I read all threads, and post only on rare occasions. I am an educated, gaming-experienced, adult who has a complex about being flamed, so I keep my opinions, questions, and observations to myself.

It bothers me to read a lot of the posts from people who obviously don't have any such complexes. Some of the criticisms are so petty, I ask myself why I even bother to read it. These initial round of posts are the same each year. The same posed questions, the same irrational responses. What holds true though is waiting it out, and realizing by August 1, the true players are still here and the attention-span challeged are off to the next game.

So even though there isn't an official roster of true gamers, you all know who you are.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:10 PM   #7
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar
For all the regulars here does it bother any of you that 3/4 of the posters in this forum will disapear in about two weeks only to return next year to use OS just for info and to not really contribute to th the site? And maybe it's just me but most of the negative impressions also come from the posters that have very little post counts. I don't know, maybe it really is just me, but I hate this time of year on the forums.

No, in fact I wish some of them would disappear sooner.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:14 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

no it doesnt bother me what bothers me is that 3/4 of the people on this board have the game already

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »