Home

NCAA Football 09 Video Clip, Random Gamers - Part 1 of 2

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Video Clip, Random Gamers - Part 1 of 2 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2008, 03:11 PM   #25
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 09 Video Clip, Random Gamers From EA Vancouver Event - Part 1 of 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I really didn't play much Madden last year, but I agree. After using it in NCAA (and I used it a lot), it really felt like something big was missing in Madden when I wasn't able to save replays and then upload them. I think it was a terrible decision to leave it out of Madden.

I sure hope you are right about it's return, I am with you it was quite possibly my favorite feature, and for once EA was innovating and coming up with a cool new feature that no one has done before, or since.
Totally agree. I think it's been confirmed in Madden this year, so if they removed it from NCAA, I'll have a few words for EA/Tiburon.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #26
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: NCAA Football 09 Video Clip, Random Gamers From EA Vancouver Event - Part 1 of 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Now all we have to do is find a new "Brightcove" for us to rape and pillage with NCAA highlights.
Those poor bastards didn't even see it coming.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:39 PM   #27
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Now all we have to do is find a new "Brightcove" for us to rape and pillage with NCAA highlights.
Yeah, I miss Brightcove. Way better quality than YouTube. Vimeo or whatever it is seems to be pretty good. Is it free?

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 05-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankingsfan
Not bad at all. On the FSU Florida game on the left, I saw a few really nice things. There was one play where there was a perfect pocket. Also it seems the defense was pretty smart in flowing to the ball. But it was head to head, we'll see if the CPU AI is as smart. But he wasn't controlling them all. Also I saw some really nice pans from in the crowd down onto the field level. Nice touch. There does seem to be a lot more atmosphere in the stadium this year. This is the first video that I've seen that gives a bigger picture of the whole deal.

Steve do you know anything about Bowl Presentation? Is there a special boost for the bowls, especially BCS and National Title Game? I know you didn't play it. Just wondering if the producers said anything about it. Big Concern of mine....But so far, back on board to purchase. Maybe they'll slow down the break-away plays a little before release....Thanks so much, Steve!
I notice the passing pocket also. I admit the game is looking really good.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:32 PM   #29
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA Football 09 Video Clip, Random Gamers - Part 1 of 2

What are the nanos?

Was Devontry at QB for FSU? I could not tell who it was, but I saw running, which means that it is not Drew..lol.

I think you have to accept cheese. I hate to say it, but you just need to accept it and move on from there.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #30
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
What are the nanos?

Was Devontry at QB for FSU? I could not tell who it was, but I saw running, which means that it is not Drew..lol.

I think you have to accept cheese. I hate to say it, but you just need to accept it and move on from there.
i choose to not play someone who "cheeses"(i too don't really know what nanos mean?, guess because i don't play sports games online). that is why i don't play randoms online, or online period. i am planning on playing in an online dynasty with some friends though.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #31
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
i choose to not play someone who "cheeses"(i too don't really know what nanos mean?, guess because i don't play sports games online). that is why i don't play randoms online, or online period. i am planning on playing in an online dynasty with some friends though.
I used to be the same way. I play APF very sim style, but I have made peace with these sad facts about football gaming online:

There is and always will be cheese in football games due to the large amount of variables they present

It is a guarantee that you will play a cheeseballer online, and you can either rage in anger or figure out a way to stop hm

There are way too many children online who have taken the concept of online gaming and almost ruined it for the rest of us with their annoying voices/glitching/racism/lack of sex life and overall ignorance.

I am the point now where I just sit back with the mic muted and headphone off and take what the Xbox live gods have given me. I play the game w/out resorting to blood boiling rage and enjoy it for what it is. It took me years to make it to this point in my life..lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2008, 05:10 PM   #32
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
I used to be the same way. I play APF very sim style, but I have made peace with these sad facts about football gaming online:

There is and always will be cheese in football games due to the large amount of variables they present

It is a guarantee that you will play a cheeseballer online, and you can either rage in anger or figure out a way to stop hm

There are way too many children online who have taken the concept of online gaming and almost ruined it for the rest of us with their annoying voices/glitching/racism/lack of sex life and overall ignorance.

I am the point now where I just sit back with the mic muted and headphone off and take what the Xbox live gods have given me. I play the game w/out resorting to blood boiling rage and enjoy it for what it is. It took me years to make it to this point in my life..lol.
lol, yea the Xbox live world has completely changed since the days of the xbox live beta i was apart of. in the 5-6 months we tested it, i never meet one annoying person. now i can pick a random room(any game that has multiple people playing online) and its almost certain that there will be someone yelling and screaming or just plain annoying.(of course if I'm hosting i can just boot them.)

thank god for Friends list and mute/block communications and avoid player feature.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »