Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Miami @ Florida St.

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Miami @ Florida St. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Miami @ Florida St.

There is just something missing for me, whether its the presentation or smooth gameplay.. its just not there. Everything looks to be choppy and almost predetermined.. no suspense. Plays just happen and then the scene is over, and its the worst on touchdowns. The throwing animations & run animations really bother me as well.

Last edited by sportzbro; 06-12-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #26
Rookie

huskeraddict's Arena

OVR: 6

The 'Defense' chant was cool but it seemed to be just playing over the crowd instead of feeling integrated in the crowd. Almost sounded user-inputed with a Stadium Sound.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
You really haven't played many sports games have you.
when you take into account what the expectations were for 2010, and compare them to what has actually been done.. then yes, I feel that my statement is justified.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #28
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Thanks for the gameplay video. So far I've been pretty disappointed in the game and this video didn't do anything to change my mind. Look forward to seeing more gameplay but as of now I don't see much of a difference from last year.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:51 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 60
There's a video on the Inside EA Sports blog that no one from OS has posted yet, but it shows a full game of Madden 10 with ten minute quarters. When you compare the two... not even remotely close. This game has disappointed me recently but hasn't really increased my disappointment with this video. It hasn't gotten me excited either. Thanks for the video. I'm still hoping for the best from NCAA as I already know I'll be getting a great game in Madden 10 when August rolls around.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:01 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyk
There's a video on the Inside EA Sports blog that no one from OS has posted yet, but it shows a full game of Madden 10 with ten minute quarters. When you compare the two... not even remotely close. This game has disappointed me recently but hasn't really increased my disappointment with this video. It hasn't gotten me excited either. Thanks for the video. I'm still hoping for the best from NCAA as I already know I'll be getting a great game in Madden 10 when August rolls around.
Ian posted the vid in the Madden forum earlier.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #31
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Only 2 things I didn't like were no player momentum at all and QB's were still throwing like Johnny On The Spot. Hopefully QB accuracy was tweaked so make them less accurate.

This video has me actually excited for NCAA football again. But I still hope next year EA shakes up their plan for the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 12:15 AM   #32
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I liked the video. The player lock angles were cool to see even if I couldn't tell what was going on. It seemed every time Steve used player lock the play went away from him.

The more videos I see the better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »