Home

Who's going with the PS2 version?

This is a discussion on Who's going with the PS2 version? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #57
Rookie

Boulton26's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Who's going with the PS2 version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Does anyone play 09 on a 80Gb PS3? i am wondering if your having any issues on it before i pick it up.

thanks
It should say on the bottom of your PS3 box. Mine says it is not backwards compatible for PS2 games, and mine is a very new 80G. I'm definitely bummed.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:24 PM   #58
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulton26
It should say on the bottom of your PS3 box. Mine says it is not backwards compatible for PS2 games, and mine is a very new 80G. I'm definitely bummed.
I know the system is BC. I just wondered how well this game ran. If you have 360 or the 80 GB PS3 you'll find out that not every game listed as BC really plays well.

I am thinking i might pick up 09 this week. Sounds like outside the rosters this game hasn't changed much on the ps2 for a few years and those rosters would be close enough for me, and i just miss all the features that last gen had.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:24 PM   #59
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulton26
same here. I think when the ps2 finally runs its course (its still a pretty good selling console), Sony will patch in backwards compatibility to all ps3 systems. I am pretty sure they have the ability to do so.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:28 PM   #60
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
I know the system is BC. I just wondered how well this game ran. If you have 360 or the 80 GB PS3 you'll find out that not every game listed as BC really plays well.

I am thinking i might pick up 09 this week. Sounds like outside the rosters this game hasn't changed much on the ps2 for a few years and those rosters would be close enough for me, and i just miss all the features that last gen had.
DK 09 is completely different then the other NCAA

you got BETTER pursuit angles, BETTER gameplay, and more fun

Old 06-21-2009, 11:47 PM   #61
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
DK 09 is completely different then the other NCAA

you got BETTER pursuit angles, BETTER gameplay, and more fun
Did anyone convert your rosters to ps3? I believe you make the rosters right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 12:01 AM   #62
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Did anyone convert your rosters to ps3? I believe you make the rosters right?
yes...I have Season Opener Rosters that have updated ratings according to phil steele, and equipment edits as well as correct lineups....then another user updated my rosters wil his own ratings for all bowl teams

Those rosters are in MattUMD224 NCAA 09 Rosters(Based Off Kle)...my first rosters in in PS3 format and i believe another user formated the newest rosters for bowl team into PS3 format as well

Here it is....the first post tells you 90% of what was on the Season Opener Rosters i added other stuff that i didnt type up...Page 29 post 289 has the Bowl Games Lineups
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...based-kle.html

Last edited by MattUMD224; 06-22-2009 at 12:05 AM.

Old 06-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #63
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
yes...I have Season Opener Rosters that have updated ratings according to phil steele, and equipment edits as well as correct lineups....then another user updated my rosters wil his own ratings for all bowl teams

Those rosters are in MattUMD224 NCAA 09 Rosters(Based Off Kle)...my first rosters in in PS3 format and i believe another user formated the newest rosters for bowl team into PS3 format as well

Here it is....the first post tells you 90% of what was on the Season Opener Rosters i added other stuff that i didnt type up...Page 29 post 289 has the Bowl Games Lineups
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...based-kle.html
Thank you very much.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:17 AM   #64
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

I'll get the PS2 version if I find someone does a roster for use on the PS3. A .psv file is what I think it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »