Home

Did you get your money's worth out of NCAA 2009

This is a discussion on Did you get your money's worth out of NCAA 2009 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2009, 03:19 PM   #9
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Did you get your money's worth out of NCAA 2009

I only played NCAA 09 for a month (until Madden was released)

However, my answer to your question is YES! I did get my money's worth. $60/30 days= $2 per day. That's not that expensive IMO. Because I would spend way more than that going out one night. And NCAA 09 kept me home plenty of weekday nights

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Still playing it and kinda sad Im gonna have to start a new dynasty... Most fun I have had with next-gen NCAA Football series. So yeah def got my $60 worth.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:42 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 19

Getting into an online dynasty was the only thing that saved this game for me. It was not worth the price of getting a NextGen console (PS3). If NCAA 09 was on original Xbox, I would have bought that instead. FIFA 09, NHL 09 and MLB: The Show 09 are worth the price of the game, and the console, too. They lived up to the idea that NextGen is an upgrade, not an expensive step backwards.

What I learned from buying NCAA for the old Xbox is that the game generally has a few bugs, one or two huge gameplay issues (fumbles, dropped passes, CPU unstoppable deep balls), but it did get better each year. NCAA Football 08 on original Xbox seemed like a fixed, finished game. I like NCAA and hope this year's version is an improvement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 6

Be that it may I got my money's worth!!!! the game of course had flaws but I'm reading how people are complaining about how ncaa 10 doesn't have the right socks or face mask or numbers on the helmets whatever.....Get Real

Thats just funny to me.....all I need is good gameplay they can make mutant league college football and I will buy .....
Old 07-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 14

Yeah, I'm still playing my online dynasty with my 3 buddies. We are in 2021. First time for any sports game for me, played it all year. I love online dynasty, it'll be crazy with NCAA 10 and Madden 10. I'm hoping nba live will have an online dynasty as well. We'll see.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:49 PM   #14
stewaat

OVR:

Oh yea I get my money's worth every year. Offline dynasties provide so much entertainment and online dynasties will make you obsessed with the game.

I had a couple headaches but overall I enjoyed the game. I see this year being no different.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #15
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Yes! Online Dynasty saved 09 for me. We played from release till right before MLB 09 came out. The only other game I played that long was NCAA 04. So yeah while 09 had flaws that became more apparent the longer you played it, it was great fun. Which at the end of the day is all we can really ask for.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2009, 04:05 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

yes and some

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »