Home

Elite Speed, injuries on Heisman, and speed cheats? U tell me

This is a discussion on Elite Speed, injuries on Heisman, and speed cheats? U tell me within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #49
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Elite Speed, injuries on Heisman, and speed cheats? U tell me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
Heisman cheats a little in order to give a challenge.

Shocking, breaking news.

Get better, get over it, or go down to AA with sliders. Crying won't help.
Thank you, that is why i ONLY play on HEISMAN. So that I will lose games, cheats or not.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:58 PM   #50
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

I didn't read the whole thread but had the game since Thursday and Heisman is pretty nasty this year. I roll with Toledo and was 2-7. My players always felt like they were stuck in the mud, you can never break away. Outside of the games I won I never really seen the computer make a mistake. Man coverage is glue, I had a lot of luck going deep. It would be a great without the speed cheat, I can hang in games for sure. I still dont turn the ball over much and was getting great stats, but it was just not as fun. I don't do any type of exploits though and my house rule on D is that I can move my guy presnap outside shifts (since cpu can't). Im going back to AA for a bit then maybe I'll go back, but I feel like I am a decent player at the game. The 1 game on AA was good and I only beat EMU by 7.
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Old 10-25-2009, 01:13 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey everybody,

I have been reading though this post and can see both sides of the issue.

1. The adaptive AI that was in NFL 2k5 was called your VIP. Basically it tracked what plays you ran the most, if you ran/pass in certain situations, and what players you favored during those plays.

2. I can see where Guru is coming from. I play an online dynasty and usually have no issues with beating the CPU with a decent team. When I try to rebuild a team however this becomes an issue.

3. Here are some of the things that I have seen during my Heisman games:

WR Slowing down: A guy who has a 95 speed unable to out run a CB with a speed of 84

Defensive Adjustments: During Hot Route calls for a fly route the SS/FS will back off in coverage as if they know what is going to be called.

Speed Boosts/Speed Nudges

95-100% QB Accuracy: Even the best QBs in college football throw a bad pass. John Brantley 19/19 during first half. 8/11 second half.

Of course there are always the injuries shortly after your player breaks a big play.

Sometimes I also get random Holding/Clipping calls when I see a CPU blown coverage and throw the ball to that receiver.

I know that the game isn't perfect. Believe me, I am not crying about it because I just took a whooping at the hands of the CPU. I just think that if a team is undoubtedly better than me, they should beat the breaks off me. If they are a FCS school, then they should play like one.

We all want to take teams and try to build them up to better schools but with Heisman you might as well play with the best team, because in the end you aren't going to have much of an advantage anyways.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »