Home

I HATE the chew clock feature!

This is a discussion on I HATE the chew clock feature! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #25
Rookie

KentuckyJared20's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I HATE the chew clock feature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
Because He lost a football game. I swear, some people can blame EA if they pick aggressive, fumble 4 times, and end up losing the game.

Hell, it it's a 7-6 game, they will blame EA for making the game too hard.

If it's 44-41, they blame EA for making it too easy.

If the clock is standard, EA gets blamed for not having an accelerated play clock.

If the clock is accelerated, EA get blamed because people don't watch the clock closely enough.

Not knocking the OP, but enough is enough. all chew clock does it get rid of the 10 seconds of nothing.
Haha, you're right man, but I think that it's just the people on forums who complain about everything. BTW, great sig pic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 6

^Cosign
Old 07-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #27
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

I dont mind it, i actually like it, it really helps if im blowing out a team. I only play against the cpu tho.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #28
Rookie

bucknut88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icmOU72
come on guys read the whole thread before you type its only two pages ha ha. I have realized my error and admitted it. I guess i am the only one that sees running down the clock in the second qtr as unsportsmanlike.
Get over it. Who cares if its unsportsmanlike or not. People are going to do it. Whether you like it or not, whether you agree with it or not. If the chew clock is on, they will just wait at the LOS...trust me, I've seen people do it. SO GET OVER IT.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #29
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

OVR: 4

All right im done with it. I said it three times now that i misuderstood the feature when i started this thread. You are right, i did lose a game and it pissed me off that the guy i was playing turned that feature on in the second quarter. The thing that i said about tweeking the aggresive strip ball strategy was not because i lost, it was rediculous for both of us playing. I personally did not have that turned on my opponant did and within three plays i went from my 20 to his 20 because of personal foul penalties all right in a row. anyway i enjoy playing the game and most people out there play it the right way i was just set off by one person who i felt (and i guess i am the only one) was using a good feature the wrong way.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:42 PM   #30
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut88
Get over it. Who cares if its unsportsmanlike or not. People are going to do it. Whether you like it or not, whether you agree with it or not. If the chew clock is on, they will just wait at the LOS...trust me, I've seen people do it. SO GET OVER IT.

wow i guess the only way to play a straight game online is against a friend. i guess i was holding the online community to a higher standard than you do
Old 07-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #31
Rookie

bucknut88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icmOU72
wow i guess the only way to play a straight game online is against a friend. i guess i was holding the online community to a higher standard than you do
I play it straight. And I hate it when others don't, but that's life. Get over it. Not everybody is going to do exactly what you want them to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 05:25 PM   #32
Rookie

Pwnstar85's Arena

OVR: 1

people just wanna have a lead going into half time, plus if your offense isnt on the field they cant score,
just sounds like a good defensive strategy to me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »