Home

Me after an NCAA 10 Loss

This is a discussion on Me after an NCAA 10 Loss within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 07:59 AM   #41
Rookie

bipolar's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Me after an NCAA 10 Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Me n my girl actually play together. Should I start taking it easy on her? We havent played 10 together yet, but I seldom let her score in 09. Lol. She's just as competitive as me

To the OP: That blows!
also good...i love this thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 6

I hear ya! I drove down to about the ten yard line with seconds left called a hurry up, got the play off before the clock expired and fired a slant to a receiver (three yards deep in the endzone) he dove for it and caught it for the td! Wait, then I see the review pop up. They revewed the spot of the ball and called him down at the 1 yard line!!!! He was three yards deep in the endzone when he caught it!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukerock12
dont get embarrased. i was like that after i was down 28-14 to texas with baylor. intercepted a pass for a td. held texas on defense. had a nice drive down field with 2 minutes left. 1st and goal i scramble with griffin and flip into the end zone for a touchdown. i go to kick the extra point and the review screen comes up and the play was reversed. how? why? i dont know. i was clearly in. its alright though. 2nd and goal on the 1. texas' DE breaks through the line and pops jay finley and he coughs the ball up and a corner picks it up and scores a 99 yard td. now thats not CPU cheating at all. i was really pissed!

but then next season #5 texas was embarased after losing 33-14 at home to us after jay finley pooped all over their defense with 224 yards. what can i say paybacks a bitch, aint it?
Old 07-28-2009, 10:01 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 1

I'm probably older than all you guys, and I get much more pissed than that. I often pondered starting a thread (recently) like this one to express how bad i hate losing.

My wife is just as funny about it as your wife is. Then I finally tell myself, it's just a game, calm down.....but it does take a while.

Last year, I played in an online dynasty, the guy that was playing as Florda (really good guy) destroyed me 42-10. I was pissed, but i was a gracious loser, in that I congratulated him because he was just better than me. I went 9-4 that first year with a bowl win. I practiced my hiney off for the next season. I beat him 42-24. I really played a great game, I had all the angles, I got all the breaks. Towards the end of that game, he knew he was beat, then started rolling his QB back to my endzone......not taking the loss well at all. After it was over, I sent him a "Good Game" message. He never responded. In fact, he didnt respond til a week later which said "thanks."

I know how ya feel, we just gotta remind ourselves how fortunate we all are in life, in your case a healthy family, and hopefully not take it as hard.

I told myself I wouldnt do that for this year. I was wrong.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:10 AM   #44
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm a lot worse than that after a loss. Even in close games, I'm swearing and yelling at the tv at the top of my lungs. I vow to cut players who drop passes or fumble. I used to throw/slam controllers, but now I do it with the game cases. Hell, I got so mad after my last game of NCAA that I quit my dynasties and traded the game back in.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:01 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

^^wisconsin guy here made me laugh my *** off. "I vow to cut players who drop passes". LOL. sounds like me and my fantasy baseball teams. Then it gets funnier as he's well thought out his rage as he now throws game cases instead of controllers like its an official policy. oh, that's great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 11:39 AM   #46
Rookie

tigerfan2's Arena

OVR: 6

I am one of the worst losers of all time. I cruse throw things and end break stuff. Just the other day I was playing my dynasty with San diego state and got beat in back to back weeks by Idaho and western Kentucky. I was PISSED. I picked up an old XBOX 360 controller and threw it, didn't help, so I picked up the chair i was sitting in a threw it across my basement.

Then there is my buddies dad. One time they were playing and his son beat him and his dad promtly removed the game, broke it in half and said, "No more demons in my house". It was crazy.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #47
Rookie

rockytopper522's Arena

OVR: 1

this thread is so funny because the exact same thing happens to me ...i play tennessee and had florida beat by 2 td's with 1 quarter to go and just start fumbling on punt returns and everytime i touch the ball ... florida comes back to beat me it makes me so mad ....i hate loosing but the way the ai cheats on this game drives me crazy ! ...so with 2 minutes to go i put it on freshmen and dominate them for the victory ...i don't care to loose every other game but i will not let florida still my victory!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:58 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 5

You got yourself a nice woman right there, don't let her go bro lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »