Home

Demo Bugs

This is a discussion on Demo Bugs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 10:27 AM   #57
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Demo Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Law10
I'm not sure this is a big deal but in two games i played after the game was over it showed the play of the game and one was a kneel down and the other was a touchback. Otherwise i had no other problems, loving it by the way!!
i think that's a Xbox issue didn't have that on my ps3
Old 06-15-2010, 10:35 AM   #58
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

The no huddle offense is ran far too quickly. It needs to be slowed down. Not once did I see players looking to the sideline. Hopefully this is just on the demo build, otherwise the no huddle offense will be cheesy.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:49 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 6

I was texas and sacked the oklahoma qb on a 3rd down play. After the replay the oklahoma qb jumped up and chest bumped one of his lineman. Pretty dang funny!
Old 06-15-2010, 10:54 AM   #60
Banned

OVR: 49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D6c4K594KY

Quote:
JUST LABBIN AND I NOTICED YOU COULD CLICK OFF THE QB ON THE OLINE SO I TRIED THE LEGENDARY QB WALK FROM MADDEN 09 THE CHEESIEST THING EVER AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW IT WORKED HOW G*Y ARE YOU EA

hottykevin08 2 hours ago
Sure hope that doesnt happen to me, lol

I agree with the member above who posted above, the no huddle is so arcade in EA football games. The players should take time getting off the ground, players should arrive to the line at different times, etc....(maybe even have bad awareness qb's be likely to look towards the coaches sideline and tap his helmet like he didnt get the play call or something rarely, so it slows the 2 min drills, etc down). Bad teams shouldnt feel as organized, coaching stat should actually matter. Theres ways to do this

Im so tired of the team all running to there positions at the same time and so quickly. It just doesnt feel sim.

And when not in no huddle make cut scenes that take away acurate time. They can be skipped, but excelerated clock will then take place to simulate it.

Just come up with something new after so many years. The running to the line after a play is rediculous

Last edited by wheelman990; 06-15-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:57 AM   #61
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
The no huddle offense is ran far too quickly. It needs to be slowed down. Not once did I see players looking to the sideline. Hopefully this is just on the demo build, otherwise the no huddle offense will be cheesy.
I think if its slowed down, then maybe a second or two. This year it seems right. You can see the players running back to the ball and you can press A to make them come back faster, but it wears them down fast. I ran three straight no huddle plays, then threw an incompletion, so I was back at the formations screen and most players were yellow. That seems like a good balance to me.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 11:08 AM   #62
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I think if its slowed down, then maybe a second or two. This year it seems right. You can see the players running back to the ball and you can press A to make them come back faster, but it wears them down fast. I ran three straight no huddle plays, then threw an incompletion, so I was back at the formations screen and most players were yellow. That seems like a good balance to me.
Tapping A to make them come back faster needs removed. That is VERY arcade. how fast they get to the line should be team stat related, and the delay should be getting up from the ground, etc...Nobody should have hyper speed to the line.

This is why 2 min drills are so easy. Theres NOTHING to drag you, and make you feel pushed to beat the clock.

Reagrding huddle plays, excelerated clock was a easy way out. A good feature if the user decides to skip between cutscenes, but those scenes should acurately take away time and look cool, for those that want to watch them, and not skip forward in time.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:18 AM   #63
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I don't see anybody hyper speeding to the line. Everyone is jogging, then I hit A and they go like 80% of their speed. I don't see why that should be removed. There is teams like Mizzou who rush to the line as fast as possible, so Mizzou users can set their Tempo in their gameplan at high, or just press A. Then there are teams that just run a no huddle that just jog back to the line.

I think the no huddle is about right. The only thing that should be changed is that when a HB is tackled, he should be getting off the ground when you run no huddle. As it stands now they are just standing where the tackle took place. Other than that though, I really think the no huddle has improved. I just hope that we can select accelerated clock times and have it run every second of the game. It appears to shut off in the last 30 seconds which is not a good thing.

― Plato
Old 06-15-2010, 11:28 AM   #64
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

The CPU no huddle seems to be too fast. They called no huddle and sped to the line, my defense barely made it to the line and they snapped the ball before I could even make an adjustment. Didn't look like what we see when the college teams run it.

These aren't professionals, they should make mistakes and need time to adjust, they shouldn't run every play perfect every time. That's what AWR should do, and the game needs a new stat, playbook awareness. The freshmen should make more mistakes and take more time to line up/ask another player what they're supposed to do.

-----

Another bug, I changed the route my FB was running, and it was at an away stadium that was loud. I was in shotgun formation and the FB ran a few steps up to where my QB would be under center to talk with him, but the QB wasn't there. This happened in 09 also.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »