Home

Are You doing a dynasty?

This is a discussion on Are You doing a dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Are You?

One of each!
Old 07-08-2010, 09:27 AM   #18
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
online of course, don't know why anyone would do offline unless their xbox wasn't connected to the net
Well I am an off line guy. I'm 45 and I have severe intolerance for 'kids' playing online...and that isn't restricted to any age. I've been online with teens(or they could have been preteens) that are more mature than a LOT of adults. They game serious and they keep the taunting and ***-clowning to a minimum.

My problem is I can't find a GROUP that is mature and serious enough...I guess I am just too damn old!
Old 07-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Hmm...but what do kids playing online have to do with it though? You can play your dynasty online by yourself.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:46 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

I will do a online dynasty by myself. It's basically an offline dynasty with all an internet interface.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #21
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Hmm...but what do kids playing online have to do with it though? You can play your dynasty online by yourself.
Whats the difference of playing an offline solo dynasty vs an online solo dynasty? I have never been one for online gaming. I'm 30 have a family and very demanding job so my gaming time is limited. My brother-in-law has tried to get me to do an online dynasty with him for the past 2 years but he does not work and plays a year in a day. I just don't have that kind of time. It takes me weeks to play one year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 09:54 AM   #22
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Are You doing a dynasty?

I'm an offline guy, but I'll do a single player online so I can use the dynasty wire feature.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #23
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Are You doing a dynasty?

like alot of people I'll be doing a single player online dynasty. That way I can recruit when im killing time work. I've did the online dynasty before and I like offline better. This way I can play on my own pace and not have to wait for some random guy I've never meet to play his game. I might try online as a backup dynasty if I can find a good league as a backup.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:12 AM   #24
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
You can play your dynasty online by yourself.
That sounds like 'code'...and cause I'm ill informed, whats the benefit of doing an online dynasty of one?

EDIT: Ah, recruiting wire...won't work for me. I am behind a badass firewall at work, won't let me through...so thats a non issue for me

Last edited by Kingfish; 07-08-2010 at 10:14 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »