Home

How did this get past the development cycle?

This is a discussion on How did this get past the development cycle? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 01:18 PM   #33
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: How did this get past the development cycle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I do this everytime I come across one of these threads and read they playing on heisman
Was thinking the same thing. I never understand these threads: "This game is too hard. I, by choice am playing on the hardest difficulty".
Old 07-16-2010, 01:22 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 34

Someone needs to learn what they are doing.

I'd love to see what plays your calling, how youre using your personnel,
etc.

You arent going to be able to defend the spread on a long field, out of base 4-3 or 3-4 anymore...those days are done.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:33 PM   #35
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6

The AI is smarter this year....if you sit back in zones they will pick you apart, if you blitz they will throw slants or quick routes, you play too much man and theyll go for the big play.

You need to switch it up and try and trick the AI. One of my favorites is calling a Cover-2 and showing blitz...you will often see the QB audible to a quick pass...hello INT!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 04:54 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

go back to AA young man
Old 07-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #37
Rookie

I agree with the lineman tips. It happens so often. But it's not just the lineman, the linebackers make unbelievable jump tips that frankly might be impossible. When throwing a ball 30 yards, there's no way a linebacker should be able to jump up and knock the ball down at the line of scrimmage. I think ball trajectory really needs to be fixed.

The other thing I have a problem with is when my QB gets hit, the ball is on a platter for the d-lineman way too often. Once a game so far a d-lineman has had an interception due to me being hit and the ball floating into his hands.

But to your post, I'm not sure what you're doing wrong on defense but I play a co-op dynasty where me and my friend can't even see the CPU's personnel (I don't know how that got past the development cycle) and we still hold teams under 300 yards passing. With Akron to boot.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I do this everytime I come across one of these threads and read they playing on heisman

Yeah..lol..they play on Heisman or All MAdden, then complain that the game is too hard lol..makes no sense.

Some people have this pride thing about not playing on lower difficulties, that suits their skills
Old 07-16-2010, 09:40 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 5

If anyone says they play on Heisman and the CPU isn't putting up ridiculous passing numbers on them... I don't believe them. I switched back to all american just for this reason. The games are still winnable, but Robo QB is worse than ever. I had one game against Notre Dame where Dayne Crist was like 15/15 at one point. So damn frustrating. I'm sticking with all american with adjusted sliders this year.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Joe
I'm playing a dynasty with OU on Heisman with my pass coverage slider at 100. I'll drop all of my linemen into pass coverage and it still doesn't work.

Really? sorry but im really not having any of those problems....Play on varsity and I think you will get what you are looking for....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »