Home

NCAA11 Off-Line Dynasty Progress

This is a discussion on NCAA11 Off-Line Dynasty Progress within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 06:24 AM   #49
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA11 Off-Line Dynasty Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Just a nugget of information you wouldn't know otherwise...

Joe Bauserman is from my home town. We played together on a great summer baseball team full of D-1 guys. He was a big country boy who wasn't the brightest guy.

We were together in the van going to TX from VA and I'll never forget the wrestling match we both had in the back of the van. I seriously whooped his butt lol. For some reason the memory is vivid, and I remember having him pinned down in the seats.

He throw absolute smoke off the mound. He's the second coming of Chris Weinke lol
I was seriously trying to figure out how Bauserman still had elgibility left...he graduated from Lincoln back in 2004(BJ Daniels, current USF QB, came in a strated after he graduated). I was playing high school baseball back then...and Chris Weinke was the first thing I thought about as well...LOL
Old 07-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #50
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Add RB Allan Bradford to season ending injury. Man, Barkley, Bradford and Wright. I'm 7-2 right now with Mustain at the helm, about to take on Notre Dame
Old 07-20-2010, 07:58 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm playing as Tennessee and I'll tell you what...I hate having freshman on my O-Line....I haven't lost Simms yet but he has be hit a ton....anywho...I'm 2-3 beat TN Chat and UAB as I should but lost to Oregon by a TD, Florida by a ton (couldn't stop Demps), and just lost to LSU by10 (8 drops in this game most I have ever seen)...Now i travel to 1-4 Georiga which should be a W but it's any away game so who knows...Also Corey Miller and Jacques Smith are serious stud of the edge...They play for passing situations for me and I rotate down Walker and Martin.....only maybe 2-3 sacks total but lots of pressure...My secondary sucks, make me miss having Darren Myles as my pass D is 107th!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 9

I'm playing with Arkansas in my dynasty.

I love my QB Mallett who is a 96 overall, and I have three receivers all rated over 89.

However, all of my talent is mostly upper-classmen posing a problem in recruiting. The other challenge I am having is that all four of those players, the QB and receivers, are juniors, so I'm having to recruit assuming they are going to leave the team.

I started the season 8-0, my marquee win over then #1 Alabama.

But then I lost to South Carolina on the road by 10, and fell from #1 to #8. Having only UTEP and a 5-6 LSU on the schedule only got me up to #7, and I got screwed because I had to play an unranked Georgia in the conference championship while now #1 Alabama didn't play for the SEC championship. I dont know what bowl they got into, but I won the conference championship easily over Georgia to go to 12-1, and now at #7 I face #4 Nevada in the Sugar Bowl.

My recruiting class is also currently #5 in the country, as I nailed 6 4-star recruits and 10-11 3-star recruits, and I'll still nail another 3-4 3 star players. I think that is really good since the program presige is only 3 outta 6 stars.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:26 PM   #53
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4

Currently 0-3 with my San Jose Stae dynasty. Lost by 60 to Alabama (opened against them) Lost to Buffalo by 11 (scheduled them instead of a FCS team) and lost by 24 to Utah. Next is FCS SE. Maybe I can sqeek out a win
Old 07-20-2010, 09:32 PM   #54
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Playing with the Texas Longhorns. Just beat Rice 31-7. Just got the #3 FS to commit. Currently playing Wyoming.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:39 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm playing a dynasty with EMU and am currently in my 3rd and make or break season. My first year I was able to take us to 6-6. Due to my whole offensive line and almost all skill positions being seniors and leaving my second season wasn't anywhere as good, especially since I had to fill them with a bunch of 1 and 2* recruits.

I was able to get a 3* wr, but only had him in about 4 games before him getting injured leaving me with barely anything on offense. I finished that season 2-10 and taking my well earned 2* prestige back down to 1.

I'm 2-2 so far in my 3rd season and def feeling the heat to win. I have found I still have no run blocking whatsoever, but pass blocking is there. One of the games I won I was able to defeat Cincinnati 35-28. I have been testing the pistol offense, but I believe with the little bit of pass blocking, 80 rated RB that transferred in after my season, and couple of decent receivers I have I will be using the spread.

I have to finish the season with a winning record, or I fear I will be looking for a new job...

Last edited by uwnaldo; 07-20-2010 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Miss type
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 11

Dynasty with Vandy...first year I did amazingly...got to the SEC Conference Championship but got destroyed I believe 38-7 Bama. Went off and won my bowl game after though. Everything went well my first season minus recruiting...I rung in a good bit of 3 star players, but I did not bring in a single 4 star. This 2nd season I am hoping to just get a 2 or 3 four star players and do nearly as well as last season. I am scared for the future, this season I am losing my QB, HB and MLB...so if I cannot secure a couple 4's I may be out of luck for my 3rd season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »