Home

Do you do any really stupid things in this game sometimes?

This is a discussion on Do you do any really stupid things in this game sometimes? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 08:16 AM   #33
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Do you do any really stupid things in this game sometimes?

Its usually when Im running the ball........Im a good runner but sometimes when I know I can cut inside the block and get a long TD I usually just keep running at the defender and I have like a good 3 seconds to cut inside.....The worst one is when the Defender and the blocker fell to the ground and all thats infront of me is green grass
Old 08-12-2010, 08:39 AM   #34
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Last night in my Arizona State Dynasty I had just stopped UCLA with under 1:45 to play leading 17-14. They had 2 timeouts so I run on 1st and 2nd to make them burn their last timeout. Now what do I do on 3rd? Any good coach would obviously run on 3rd, run the clock down and punt.

Wrong, I decide to go for the jugular and call a pass and what happens? I overthrown the WR around the 50 and they return it to my 35yd line.

Granted it was a horrible throw to a wide open WR I could have helped my D out a lot. Thankfully they threw an INT on the 2nd play and I took 2 knees.

My virtual Defensive Coordinator would have been trying to punch me Buddy Ryan style if we would have lost.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:28 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was in a close game in my offline dynasty. Towards the end of the 4th quarter, the computer was trying to mount a comeback and I forced them into 4th and long with not much time left. They threw a bomb towards the endzone. I stopped controlling my guy because it looked like I had a defender in the endzone waiting to pick off the pass. It turns out, it was just a referee and the receiver caught it for an easy game winning touchdown. The pass was thrown from at least the 50, so it was hard to see that it was actually a referee from that far away.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »