Home

Top 5 teams to start a dynasty with...?

This is a discussion on Top 5 teams to start a dynasty with...? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2011, 12:59 AM   #1
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10
Exclamation Top 5 teams to start a dynasty with...?

Where is the team for NCAAF? I am literally stuck. I've tried starting a dynasty with teams such as Northwestern, Florida State, Teambuilder teams, my own school UNLV, etc...

I just can't seem to find a school that I love playing as. For me to get addicted to a dynasty I need a team that is fun to look at (jersey wise) in a good conference, but isn't an elite team that still needs rebuilding. So, OS...I know this is a pretty stupid question...but what do YOU think is the top team to start a dynasty with in NCAA Football 11? Based on what I stated above?
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
Banned

jarv's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Top 5 teams to start a dynasty with...?

Here's some fun teams to build into national title contenders

1. Middle Tennessee State
2. Kentucky
3. Purdue
4. Texas A&M
5. Wake Forest

Middle Tenn isn't in a great conference, but they have a cool stadium and a bunch of uni combos.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:06 AM   #3
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Michigan is a team that has some good young players, but also has a D that needs serious rebuilding, so they're a good option.

South Carolina is a team that's one step away from greatness. Same for Texas A&M.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:52 AM   #4
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks for the responses guys. I like teams like Texas A&M just because of their lower prestige. Michigan is 6* in that category so I feel that is still too easy to rebuild...more like one season and its rebuilt lol.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 01-10-2011, 10:03 AM   #5
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3

Check out Wyoming-- their playbook is a lot of fun to use if you like spread (some unconventional formations), and though their jerseys are hideous-- I enjoy them because they're so unique. haha They have a young QB who is pretty good so you can start the rebuilding process with a little more confidence as he's not going anywhere.

Also check out Western Kentucky! Great Unis, and another cool playbook-- and wow are they bad. haha

BUT if you really want a challenge-- I haven't played a harder rebuilding process than Utah State! Sharp jerseys, but they are SO bad...in a TERRIBLE recruiting situation as well. But this year I went 9-4; as I am a glutton for punishment...I did put myself in the ACC from the start which doesn't make it any easier!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't know if it is the top team given your criteria, but I've had great fun with East Carolina. Middle-of-the-road team in a weaker conference. Good pipeline area for recruiting. Air Raid is a nice change of pace for me.

Plus, you're a purple pirate.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:14 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 21

I highly recommend Mississippi State. They play in the best conference, have pretty good players, are a pretty low prestige (3* I believe), have decent uniforms (though I hate their aways), and have a great playbook.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:12 PM   #8
Rookie

cmcghs's Arena

OVR: 6

Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
NHL: Dallas Stars

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »