Home

VT Hokies 2011 Roster as Case Study on How Closely Video Game Players Match Real Ones

This is a discussion on VT Hokies 2011 Roster as Case Study on How Closely Video Game Players Match Real Ones within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2011, 10:56 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: VT Hokies 2011 Roster as Case Study on How Closely Video Game Players Match Real

I began my work on this thread after seeing a prediction of the preseason college football poll that had Virginia Tech at 18. Another ranking was just released that did not include the team at all. If this trend continues I am going to have to make some significant downgrades in some of my player's overall ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 11:12 PM   #66
Pro

thequick135's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: VT Hokies 2011 Roster as Case Study on How Closely Video Game Players Match Real

athlon has them at #7
Old 05-24-2011, 03:05 AM   #67
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thequick135
athlon has them at #7
Did their magazine come out and I haven't seen it? They're only on 9 on their countdown, which was Ohio State.

And @ poster who said Leal was number 3: Spot on. Beamer says Leal is going to challenge for the number 2 spot as well, and it's a closer race than people think. Could be a ploy to get in JuJu's head, but still.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 05-24-2011, 03:43 AM   #68
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Just wait until a few games into the Hokies schedule and then you can be like all the other sports writers in America and significantly downgrade the team overall after they wipe out early in the season like they always do, LOL
Old 05-24-2011, 04:16 AM   #69
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Ha, Warren Piece! I get it!!! I'm so slow. Carry on...

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 05-24-2011, 05:52 PM   #70
Pro

thequick135's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Did their magazine come out and I haven't seen it? They're only on 9 on their countdown, which was Ohio State.

And @ poster who said Leal was number 3: Spot on. Beamer says Leal is going to challenge for the number 2 spot as well, and it's a closer race than people think. Could be a ploy to get in JuJu's head, but still.
someone said the hard copy came out and had them at 7, fsu 4
Old 05-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #71
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thequick135
athlon has them at #7
It was Athlon that I was referencing. I saw 11-25 online and never dreamed that they could be ranked in the top ten. Thank you for the information.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2011, 07:03 PM   #72
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Just wait until a few games into the Hokies schedule and then you can be like all the other sports writers in America and significantly downgrade the team overall after they wipe out early in the season like they always do, LOL
I have never understood why the team does seem to stuble early in the season so often. Is there a reason?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »