Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Alabama at Oklahoma State

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Alabama at Oklahoma State within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2011, 12:07 PM   #81
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Alabama at Oklahoma State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
In this video, Alabama appears to have gray facemasks, but in the demo the facemasks look white like they were last year and the year before. Is the demo an earlier build that this video? The fact that EA has an Alabama player on the cover would raise the assumption they finally fixed this uniform detail.
Demos are always fairly old builds as they have to be submitted quite a while in advance. The NCAA demo build is said to be older than the build that was available at E3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 08:21 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm looking forward to playing the demo and hoping it feels different than 11. From the videos I just don't see much difference. Will be interested to play the demo and then play 11 a few times to see what enhancements were made. Either way, Gamefly is my friend.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:25 PM   #83
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

For once I would like to see the OL and DL ratings matter. If you put a 93 ovr DL against a 78 ovr OL, the DL should smoke him and be in the backfield more often then not. Likewise, a 78 ovr DL should rarely get by a 93 ovr OL. For some reason, it always feels like the ratings mean nothing on the OL or DL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »