Home

OK Im going to need EA to give me Maryland's uniforms from last night.

This is a discussion on OK Im going to need EA to give me Maryland's uniforms from last night. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #57
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: OK Im going to need EA to give me Maryland's uniforms from last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
Wow! Not only were they disgusting but they were also unoriginal?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #58
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by hee163
I've started feeling anger everytime I see someone complaining about or suggesting cosmetic features.

EA love adding cosmetic features that 99% of people really wouldn't notice or care if they weren't there.

EA hate producing a game that works.

Stop asking for stuff that will waste time that they could be spending on producing a game that works out of the box.

Shiny new HDR lighting.......................................... ................ don't care
Glitzy new 3D grass............................................. .................. dont care
Lots of new uniforms that will only get used once in real life...... don't care

Super linebackers....................................... .......................... care
Psychic DBs............................................... ......................... care
Warping recievers......................................... ........................ care
Freezing.......................................... ..................................... care
Broken pass trajectories...................................... .................. care
Suction sacks............................................. .......................... care
Player tendencies broken............................................ ........... care
Dynasty coach and player progression over-juiced....................care
Online dynasty........................................... ........................... care
Poor playcalling AI................................................ ................ care

Stop feeding EA's idiotic addiction. Demand that they fix the numerous broken parts of the game first. People who ask for pointless cosmetic stuff are part of the problem.

Boom
While I'm in agreement with you on most of your points, I can guarantee you that your made up 99% number isn't even close. While I'm not one of them, there's way, way, way more people than 1% that care about the graphics/uniforms/equipment/dreads/etc/etc.

EA has just as much of a responsibility to satisfy that segment of their user base as they do people like you.

Just look at the Uniform updates 4.0 thread. It's 77 pages long and near the top of page one despite not being a stickied thread. Obviously uniforms is something that a lot of people care about and their opinions are no less valid than yours (except I don't think that they say "ignore gameplay and work on uniforms" while you're in fact saying "ignore uniforms and work on gameplay").
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

Last edited by jello1717; 09-08-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by hee163
I've started feeling anger everytime I see someone complaining about or suggesting cosmetic features.

EA love adding cosmetic features that 99% of people really wouldn't notice or care if they weren't there.

EA hate producing a game that works.

Stop asking for stuff that will waste time that they could be spending on producing a game that works out of the box.

Shiny new HDR lighting.......................................... ................ don't care
Glitzy new 3D grass............................................. .................. dont care
Lots of new uniforms that will only get used once in real life...... don't care

Super linebackers....................................... .......................... care
Psychic DBs............................................... ......................... care
Warping recievers......................................... ........................ care
Freezing.......................................... ..................................... care
Broken pass trajectories...................................... .................. care
Suction sacks............................................. .......................... care
Player tendencies broken............................................ ........... care
Dynasty coach and player progression over-juiced....................care
Online dynasty........................................... ........................... care
Poor playcalling AI................................................ ................ care

Stop feeding EA's idiotic addiction. Demand that they fix the numerous broken parts of the game first. People who ask for pointless cosmetic stuff are part of the problem.

Boom
You must not read these forums a lot because if you did you'd know that EA has stated multiple times that the people who work on the "cosmetic stuff", i.e. the art department, are their own department, completely separate from those who work on the games mechanics, i.e. the programming department.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 09-09-2011, 01:41 AM   #60
zav
Rookie

OVR: 2

I go to umd I love the unis I was born and raised in Maryland and the jersey made me proud to be from here. I would love to get it in game
Old 09-09-2011, 01:51 AM   #61
The Future

Bmore Irish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by zav
I go to umd I love the unis I was born and raised in Maryland and the jersey made me proud to be from here. I would love to get it in game
thank you man. got another true marylander up in here. maryland pride baby
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 7

Loved the uniforms! Maryland! we r behind u!! raise high the black and gold! (red n white added to the flag after the victory song was written!) and no the design wasnt stolen.. the roller derby team has the ENTIRE flag, not half like the terps do, and you cannot trademark or patent a state flag.. or american flag, so it may be similar.. besides.. not much you can do with a flag design.. and its MARYLAND pride baby!
"..I ain't a thug, how much tupac in you you got? I aint no beotch eva.. its eva my life or your life and i aint leavin.. i like breathin.. If you really wanna take it there we can, just remember that you messin wid a family man.. got a lot more to loose than you.. rememba dat.. "
Old 09-16-2011, 09:49 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
You must not read these forums a lot because if you did you'd know that EA has stated multiple times that the people who work on the "cosmetic stuff", i.e. the art department, are their own department, completely separate from those who work on the games mechanics, i.e. the programming department.
Doesn't mean a thing if they are in a separate department. I'm 99.9999% sure EA doesn't have an unlimited budget for NCAA Football. Let's say they can afford 100 people. Oh wait, this year, we want to do lots of fancy graphics, so we need more people in art... guess it means we'll have to possibly cut back on game programmers. If not that way, they can't afford to hire more people, so they just give more work to their current set, which causes them to get behind and cause more bugs because of rushing. I am tired of the two different departments excuse.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

So there's no way you can get those unis in NCAA 12?
Just wanted to be sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »