Home

epic game vs top 100 player must see

This is a discussion on epic game vs top 100 player must see within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #17
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: epic game vs top 100 player must see

LMAO, don't worry about the bashing comments, man. There are a lot of players on this board who get mad when people call hot routes, audible and blitz. it's actually funny. i posted a few madden videos and they bashed me for calling AUDIBLES!!! hahahahaha
Old 08-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumplayajc
LMAO, don't worry about the bashing comments, man. There are a lot of players on this board who get mad when people call hot routes, audible and blitz. it's actually funny. i posted a few madden videos and they bashed me for calling AUDIBLES!!! hahahahaha
I do some cheesy stuff online and don't have an issue with it but I do have a problem with guys acting like what they're doing isn't abusing the ai. I had a guy in NCAA come out every single play with trips wrs on on side and audible every single time to a bunch bringing two of the wrs to the other side and my corners would just stay in the same spot. Essentially "covering" guys on the opposite side of the field. That's not "just audibling" and so if you got bashed for it by guys that prefer sim they were probably right
Old 08-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by routecombo
HAHA it might look easy to shut down a play but this one had a glitch route to go deep. I blame EA not my opponent and a deadly corner route nice hard cutting slant and a motion drag that kills man coverage and zone at different points
Do you also blame guns for shooting people instead of the person who pulls the trigger? Come on... "It's built into the game " is a cop out. Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #20
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

I don't play like this (running same play, constantly airing it out no matter the situation) but some of these comments are a bit ridiculous. I'm pretty sure dude said this was a tournament which means the whole point is to win. I have this argument with my friends in regards to fighting games. When I play with my friends we play each other a certain way, but if I am playing in a tournament and I see a player is unable to block one move, I am going to spam that move over and over and over again until I win. But that's just my two cents.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #21
Rookie

jarato's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
I don't play like this (running same play, constantly airing it out no matter the situation) but some of these comments are a bit ridiculous. I'm pretty sure dude said this was a tournament which means the whole point is to win. I have this argument with my friends in regards to fighting games. When I play with my friends we play each other a certain way, but if I am playing in a tournament and I see a player is unable to block one move, I am going to spam that move over and over and over again until I win. But that's just my two cents.
I'm a sim player but valid points made on both sides. If I play a cheeser I'll resort to their tactics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 11:51 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarato
I'm a sim player but valid points made on both sides. If I play a cheeser I'll resort to their tactics.
I have to say I agree, sadly. Can't say I was impressed though. Top game of the year? No, not by far. It was an exciting game, yes, but the gameplay killed it. As someone else said, this is why I don't play online. *shrug*

Good luck in your tournament though man.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:13 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Do you also blame guns for shooting people instead of the person who pulls the trigger? Come on... "It's built into the game " is a cop out. Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
really?? you are bringing the 2nd amendment into an NCAA board? And no I don't blame guns for shooting people. I actually believe in the constitution unlike our president or congress but this isn't the place for that talk. Ill give you something you should think about.. Owning silver as the dollar collapses
Old 08-11-2012, 04:18 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tested29
I have to say I agree, sadly. Can't say I was impressed though. Top game of the year? No, not by far. It was an exciting game, yes, but the gameplay killed it. As someone else said, this is why I don't play online. *shrug*

Good luck in your tournament though man.
I agree. I don't like playing against 1 formation and 1 play all game. And online in NCAA is so much worse than online in Madden. Mainly because there is so much more cheese and bad AI in NCAA. But I love football and playing in tournaments so I continue on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »