Home

INJURIES

This is a discussion on INJURIES within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2013, 10:57 AM   #41
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: INJURIES

Just lost WR Rashad Greene for the season w/ a broken collarbone...on a VICIOUS decleater.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #42
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

OVR: 1

Overall, I am finding than I am dealing more damage (injuries) than I am receiving. On my season 3 Dynasty roster, I noticed that 100% of my DB's (all CB, FS, SS) are all "Hard Hitters". I don't know what the odds of that is, but I've never had that happen before, and it wasn't intentional by me. When I recruit DB's I'm looking at speed, play recognition and coverage skills, not type.
18 time National Champions
53 Conference Championships
NCAA 14: 614-182
Old 07-22-2013, 12:00 PM   #43
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16
Injuries are definitely low. They need to have a slider for them, like they need to have a slider for fumbles. I see an opposing player or two get dinged up every game (that's not enough) and my guys rarely if ever get hurt. I have probably had about 4 or 5 injuries in my 35 games. Needs fixing for sure.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Old 07-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #44
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
Injuries are definitely low. They need to have a slider for them, like they need to have a slider for fumbles. I see an opposing player or two get dinged up every game (that's not enough) and my guys rarely if ever get hurt. I have probably had about 4 or 5 injuries in my 35 games. Needs fixing for sure.
Agree. I think it's just an issue in user played games, because the pregame injury reports almost always have some significant injuries for the CPU team. I met Oregon in the Championship game at the end of my first Dynasty season, and both starting QB, Mariota and HB, Thomas were both out due to season ending injuries.
18 time National Champions
53 Conference Championships
NCAA 14: 614-182
Old 07-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #45
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

in my 2nd OD that I created to use my Alma Mater Texas I'm still fighting the injury issue.

well technically just 1 main issue.

Jr. David Ash was injured for the season in my 2nd game of the season. play out season 1 with Case McCoy.

Sr. David Ash gets injured for the season 3 quarters into the 1st game of the season... rotating QBs now to finish out the 2nd season.

outside of those 2 injuries my Texas OD hasn't had as many injuries that span more than just the game. a couple here and there with CBs and WRs but nothing too long.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 04:46 PM   #46
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3

Think it also has to deal with the HC / OC / DC basic skill tree as well. Better Stamina = Less Major Injures (when their tired of course)
Old 07-26-2013, 10:17 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 5
Injuries in Dynasty mode? NCAA 14

Are they even possible? Played the whole season 1 with the Baylor Bears (thinking about becoming a Baylor fan) and I only got 1 injury which was a concussion with 2 minutes left in the game and all he had to do was sit out the rest of the game and he was fine next week.

Any way to turn up the frequency?
Old 07-26-2013, 10:22 PM   #48
MVP

mjavon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Injuries in Dynasty mode? NCAA 14

Possible? Yes. Likely. Not AT ALL. At least if you play every game. The frequency isn't so bad in sims.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »