Home

What about dropped passes...?

This is a discussion on What about dropped passes...? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2004, 08:34 AM   #25
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: What about dropped passes...?

Another reason could be QB accuracy. When I play with a QB like ELi Manning who has good accuracy I don't have drop passes when throwing to wide open receivers. I think the game has drop passes on purpose just to negate the completion percentage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2004, 09:11 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

ochoco said:
Quote:

Bad_Intentions said:
i agree somewhat, but dang, I get high enough scores as it is...I know WR's drop some gimmies, but this is college and sometimes I feel the cpu is just trying to get a certain amount of Incomplete passes. But I feel that should be taken care of by the QB throwing the ball off target sometime instead of throwing a good ball and the WR just droping it.

EXACTLY!

I don't care about dropped passes but it just seems like receivers dropped waaaaaaaaaay too many passes on 3rd down when you're trying to convert. It seems like it was coded into the game for that to happen.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:25 AM   #27
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

when i got Ncaa 2004 i had the Ps2. and it worked like charm....then i bought a xbox after 1 month and i sell my ps2 and my copy of ncaa 2004, to get the xbox version.

then i said what?? what is wrong..this didnīt happen on Ps2!!...same team, same players, same ratings but the passes were droped over and over....i was like what!!!...

so i posted here..if there was a chance the xbox have this drop issue and people answer me like i was nutts, the code was the same etc etc....

iīm really happy people finally see the drops passes were an issue.

so yes this happen only on xbox. So i hope EA fix this for xbox version on 2005. for those who played the early build of xbox see any difference?
Old 05-21-2004, 09:29 AM   #28
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

the drop passes are a bug of the game, no matter your QB acc or your WR catching. i did try this at first, when i got the game and i was like what!!??? why this is happeingn!.

so i took the best combo WR+QB = Drops passes.

I lob the passes (middle lob) and they still drop some were he was wideopen. in fact it soooo ugly to see that..so unrealistic.

i can understand some drop passes, but fitzgerald wonīt drop like 3 or 4 wide open passes...specially short ones..like slants or hooks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »