Home

There is a speed cheat on Heisman

This is a discussion on There is a speed cheat on Heisman within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 11:11 AM   #9
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: There is a speed cheat on Heisman

Quote:

glucklich said:
Im testing the authenticity of attribute ratings not whether a HUM controlled ballcarrier will be caught in all circumstances. If a player with a slower SPD (especially 11 below the ballcarrier) doesnt get left behind then there is a speed cheat. A DB in the mid 90s holding his ground or gaining ground slighly makes sense since the carrying the ball slows you down somewhat but the difference between 84 and 95 is vast and there is no doubt a speed cheat. Again, I invite you to look for yourself. I think the team I tested against was either CU or CSU.

Stamina is not a factor????
Old 07-13-2004, 11:11 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:

mgoblue said:
side question, aren't you faster sprinting without holding a football than you would be while running with a football? that might factor into all this, i dunno

I addressed that in my prior post. But were talking about an 84 vs a 95 here.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:12 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:

Clay_OS said:
What were the stamina, awareness and agility ratings???? I'm sure experienced programmers and testers like yourselves were smart enough to realize that these ratings are also factored into this situation, right???

Then what is a SPD rating really?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 11:14 AM   #12
Banned

Stamina is not a factor in practice mode...besides my guy was maxed out on stamina as he was all those other attributes you mentioned. The only other attribute that should have factored in was ACC but only initially and thats why I started at the ten...that and because its easier if you are trying to get the DB right behind you.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:37 AM   #13
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

You're wrong in your analysis of what is factored into the equation and what isn't.

However, I respect your right to want to Beta Test a game endlessly instead of just enjoying it. I don't understand it and think it's pretty pathetic...but it is your right.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:48 AM   #14
X marks the spot

zephyr13's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

Clay_OS said:
However, I respect your right to want to Beta Test a game endlessly instead of just enjoying it. I don't understand it and think it's pretty pathetic...but it is your right.

Old 07-13-2004, 11:50 AM   #15
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19

if it's there or if it's not i dont think it matters to much it's not excessive and the game is still great an the whole argument seems pointless
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 11:51 AM   #16
Banned

Look, I told you the guy I created was maxed out on everything and yet the speed cheat was still evident. Even if you are correct then you still have to reconcile this fact. So then if you are qulified to critique my methods and analysis then explain this simple discrepancy instead of acting like a juvenile.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »