Home

Non-Football Schools

This is a discussion on Non-Football Schools within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 21
Re: Non-Football Schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccards13
I wouldn't change anything Noble. These unis are solid and as for the logo, great job of mixing in the black and red logos. Also props for finding a good use for silver in the jersey.
Appreciate the kind words. Those are actually shots of the them after I switched to the more classic style. Earlier they used the Utah template for the jerseys and tapered stripes on the helmet. Much prefer this look though. Too bad I'll have to tear them apart with Arkansas State in my dynasty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #26
Pro

TheLeviticalLawKid3's Arena

OVR: 6

Great stuff, Noble. It just goes to show how much I didn't know about UALR...I was gonna go with an all black and white color scheme, because those were the only colors on the logo.

I promise I'm gonna get one done soon and actually post stuff on this thing. Thanks to the rest of you who have update this...I'm a bad thread author.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:49 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeviticalLawKid3
Great stuff, Noble. It just goes to show how much I didn't know about UALR...I was gonna go with an all black and white color scheme, because those were the only colors on the logo.

I promise I'm gonna get one done soon and actually post stuff on this thing. Thanks to the rest of you who have update this...I'm a bad thread author.
UALR has added a lot of black to their uniforms over the years. Their official school colors however are maroon and silver, but when I saw them last year at Arkansas State, their basketball team's uniforms were black with maroon numbers and silver outlines. It was pretty awful, so I decided to return them to more maroon and silver but kept black as a primarily trim color. But everybody has a black alt and fake UALR is no different.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:49 PM   #28
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Here is a custom Witicha State Shocker Team I made. They shut down their football program in the 1980s. Maybe 1985? I'm not sure. They played a game around 1908 where each team was allowed just three downs to make a first. It finished 0-0 and was considered a failure. (Just some random trivia).

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...770:1296528283

Also, could someone make a Campell University Fighting Camel Team, please? (Not 100% sure if their team is still defunct or not. I know they were defunct at one point.)
Old 02-07-2011, 10:24 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

I made a UNO team that the more I use them the more I love the alternate uniforms...
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...539:1294175208

Last edited by nicholls state; 02-15-2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Added Picture
Old 02-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #30
Rookie

bccards13's Arena

OVR: 2

Gonzaga Bulldogs of the West Coast Conference.
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...521:1296973287
The Bulldogs haven't had football since 1941 and I felt like making a team with no current football program.
For the unis I went old school stripes and a plain blue helmet just for the sake of consistency in the uniform. I'm not sure which pants I like better though. I'm leaning towards the blues but again for the sake of consistency I made the whites the primary.

I'm working on a few other WCC teams right now and hopefully I can get them up here too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »