Home

NCAA 2012 The FCS Project

This is a discussion on NCAA 2012 The FCS Project within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2011, 12:52 AM   #73
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: NCAA 2012 The FCS Project

I'd agree with you that it shouldn't be related, but if you look at the schools given C's they all seem to have about the same capacity and not much else in common. however I see bowling green has a c+ and their capacity is about the same so I agree with TDenverFan C+ is what I would go with.

Off topic: Tdiddy not sure if you saw this when I posted in another thread, but I'm proudly promoting The Dukes to the Big East in my dynasty. If we don't get any more stadium options I'm going with the pro-style. Do you know the name of the new place? right now I have it as Bridgeforth

Last edited by moylan1234; 06-18-2011 at 01:38 AM.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #74
Rookie

TDiddy8701's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I'd agree with you that it shouldn't be related, but if you look at the schools given C's they all seem to have about the same capacity and not much else in common. however I see bowling green has a c+ and their capacity is about the same so I agree with TDenverFan C+ is what I would go with.

Off topic: Tdiddy not sure if you saw this when I posted in another thread, but I'm proudly promoting The Dukes to the Big East in my dynasty. If we don't get any more stadium options I'm going with the pro-style. Do you know the name of the new place? right now I have it as Bridgeforth
closest stadiums design-wise are...

Oregon State - the new side and endzone attached are PERFECT, but other side and endzone are wrong
ECU - not far off... the performance center in the endzone looks different, and the one side is built up much higher than JMUs
Northern Illinois - one endzone is wrong, but one is pretty much perfect... no 2nd tier on the one side like JMUs :-(

so it's really a tossup

Bridgeforth Stadium is the correct name... are you creating a JMU teambuilder team or using mine to put in the Big East?
MLB - Detroit Tigers
NHL - Detroit Red Wings
Soccer - USA, Rangers

http://twitter.com/Doug_Ley
Old 06-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 29

I created them already thanks for the info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #76
Rookie

TDiddy8701's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I created them already thanks for the info
cool if you need help with depth chart/names/ratings, etc... feel free to send me a message
MLB - Detroit Tigers
NHL - Detroit Red Wings
Soccer - USA, Rangers

http://twitter.com/Doug_Ley
Old 06-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #77
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8

Put me down for Central Arkansas. (Have already started)
Old 06-23-2011, 02:06 PM   #78
Banned

OVR: 0

Will somebody be making Morgan State? I need an accurate roster/Recruting ratings for my dynasty. I plan on replacing Akron and Kent State with the DC Diplomats and Morgan State.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:32 AM   #79
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Anyone have any ideas of how to make frosh as a 53 or lower overall? I don't want to make a bunch of players with 40 awareness ratings. I am thinking I won’t really have my teams finished until I have the game for a couple weeks so I can sim through some dynasties and see how their ratings increase throughout the years.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 06-24-2011, 02:36 PM   #80
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

Yeah I debated creating my teams with Teambuilder 11 and importing them over to '12, but I fear import issues and don't want to spend all this time creating teams only to lose them on the import. I'm waiting until Teambuilder '12 comes out. I'll be prepared (depth charts, etc.), just won't begin until then...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »