Home

Team Builder 12- Actual Release?

This is a discussion on Team Builder 12- Actual Release? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Team Builder 12- Actual Release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG89
What ticks me off the most is the fact that you have to create a team from scratch if you want any realism.. most of the high schools I'm going to use in RTG are already on there but almost all of them have that stupid juggernaut all-99 roster and everything else is A+

Why we don't have the option to edit other teams for ourselves is beyond me
it doesn't matter the rosters won't carry over to RTG anyway just the uniforms and stadium
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #42
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

well it's disappointing but, hopefully next year. Hate to see no major changes to my favorite feature.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #43
Rookie

nighttrain32's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
well it's disappointing but, hopefully next year. Hate to see no major changes to my favorite feature.
Yeah, Maybe next year they'll take a glance at the feature and make any kind of improvement.

I just wanted to see how much has changed in TB from NCAA 10 til 12 and they did update uniforms, helmets, pants, stadiums and rosters (only FBS teams from the current season). I mean maybe they misunderstand their audience here. I don't know a single person I play NCAA with who is interested in using existing teams uniforms or rosters in TB. We all want to create teams that we can't play with by default. I'm thinking the guys who were responsible for TB thought we were clamoring to use Boise St's Pro Combats with custom rosters with the Rose Bowl as our home stadium instead of making our own unique teams.

Last edited by nighttrain32; 07-06-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:03 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

I cant scroll down using teambuilder...like when going to the rosters it only shows half of it..makes it impossbile to change the ratings.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:02 AM   #45
MVP

I just found something else bizarre in this teambuilder. I have no idea if it was there last year or not but in the uniform section go to pants and then choose existing. click the generic tab and all the way to the right the generic FCS Southeast team has two different pants!? WTH does a generic team who never plays a home game need with alt pants!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 12:39 AM   #46
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I just found something else bizarre in this teambuilder. I have no idea if it was there last year or not but in the uniform section go to pants and then choose existing. click the generic tab and all the way to the right the generic FCS Southeast team has two different pants!? WTH does a generic team who never plays a home game need with alt pants!?
Unless they retroactively added it to older versions, it's been there since TB10.

Last edited by prowler; 07-07-2011 at 02:01 AM. Reason: le typo
Old 07-07-2011, 12:57 AM   #47
MVP

that's just odd
Old 07-07-2011, 02:04 AM   #48
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

I may be wrong, since I played it for all of five minutes, but I think the FCS unis double as the high school unis in RTG, which would explain the second set of pants.

Edit: or did double as the high school unis before they overhauled the feature this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »