Home

NCAA 11 Tennessee Titans

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Tennessee Titans within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NCAA 11 Tennessee Titans

Over the course of a few hours yesterday I created this team. For a first effort it's not that bad, although nothing is 100% accurate. I noticed during my game last night that I made a gaffe on the helmet logos on one side (dunno how that happened). And, many players are rated higher than they should be. I only edited in players I care about, so many back-ups aren't included.

And, I know Blount is no longer with the Titans.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...821:1310673025
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 12:23 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NCAA 11 Tennessee Titans

The team has been updated. The base jersey color was changed to Navy's as it fits much better, and the primary helmet was fixed.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:06 PM   #3
Rookie

WKUTopper9's Arena

OVR: 2

You could do a lot better. There are stripes that can work for the helmet and the pants that work better than what you used. Also instead of putting the logo on the chest why don't you use the chest text feature to put "TITANS" in small font.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:12 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKUTopper9
You could do a lot better. There are stripes that can work for the helmet and the pants that work better than what you used. Also instead of putting the logo on the chest why don't you use the chest text feature to put "TITANS" in small font.
I had no clue there was an option for chest text, to be honest. I know it could be much better, but it isn't a bad first effort for 3-4 hours.

And, how ironic that a WKU fan replied to my most. Do you/did you go to WKU, by any chance? I graduated with a bachelor's in accounting last December.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #5
Rookie

WKUTopper9's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffman
I had no clue there was an option for chest text, to be honest. I know it could be much better, but it isn't a bad first effort for 3-4 hours.

And, how ironic that a WKU fan replied to my most. Do you/did you go to WKU, by any chance? I graduated with a bachelor's in accounting last December.
I'm hoping to go there next year, not sure what I'm interested in yet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 21

Quote:
Don't worry, nobody is at that point with the exception of some overachievers.

As far as the Titans team, just needs the helmet stripes fixed as mentioned, and also the columbia blue alt needs navy blue shoulders.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Good luck with whatever you choose.

It's hard making their current primary uni, since NCAA 11 TeamBuilder won't allow light colors for the jersey base. So, I went with the old Titans primary - dark blue base with light blue shoulders. As a result, their away pants (light blue base) are now the primary pants.

I made the text on the chest as suggested. It would be nice if we could have three logos imported; that way, I could use the real "TITANS" text but as it is I can't have both that and the Titans T on the sleeves.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 21

You can use lighter colors in TeamBuilder. Just takes a bit of a workaround. Hopefully this helps: http://www.operationsports.com/Noble...n-teambuilder/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »