Home

D2 / D3 / NAIA Teambuilder Schools NCAA 12

This is a discussion on D2 / D3 / NAIA Teambuilder Schools NCAA 12 within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2011, 02:53 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: D2 / D3 / NAIA Teambuilder Schools NCAA 12

DII - Humboldt State Lumberjacks
Link: http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...459:1313617042
Team Ratings: OVR-61, OFF-61, DEF-61
Impact Player(s): RB Lyndon Rowells (GNAC Offensive PoY, GNAC All-Conference team, set conference and school rushing records in '10)
Other GNAC All-Conference notables: QB Mike Proulx, DT Andrew Iupati, CB Jordan McGowan, S Guy Ricciardulli ('09, missed '10 due to injury)

Teambuilder Name (XB360): SoulAssassin925
Timestamp: 8/23/11, 11:04am

The Lumberjacks finished with an 8-3 record, posting the program's first winning season since 2006 and only the second since 1995. They finished second in the GNAC standings behind Central Washington, but also defeated the Wildcats early in the season to end CWU's streak of 34 consecutive wins over league opponents.

Last edited by SoulAssassin; 08-23-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #66
Rookie

mistershadez's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LukeDuke
Apologies for not doing TimeStamp for PS3 users. Honestly I am not familiar with it, someone care to knowledge me on this issue? I'd be glad to do whatever I needed to let more people enjoy these teams.
Go to your Teambuilder teams on the game and look for the date and time for Last Updated. On my PS3, it's on the far left.

South Carolina Gamecocks
| Atlanta Falcons | Golden State Warriors
Old 08-24-2011, 01:48 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Currently working on Bemidji State. I ran into a few problems with uniforms, so they arent exact replicas, but are pretty close. Currently I'm stuck on playbooks and player ratings, since I've never watched one of their games. Any suggestions? Also, there are players with an a in their number, such as 7a, 21a, 24a, ect. what should I do here?
Old 08-24-2011, 02:10 PM   #68
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by haulinholland47
Currently working on Bemidji State. I ran into a few problems with uniforms, so they arent exact replicas, but are pretty close. Currently I'm stuck on playbooks and player ratings, since I've never watched one of their games. Any suggestions? Also, there are players with an a in their number, such as 7a, 21a, 24a, ect. what should I do here?
I believe the a in the number (from their website) simply is stating that multiple players have the same number. In this case, I would simply use the same number for both players. It appears most of the #a players are true freshmen, so not sure how many will end up on your teambuilder roster, but it probably won't be too many (depends on the depth and experience of the Bemidji State).
Old 08-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistershadez
Go to your Teambuilder teams on the game and look for the date and time for Last Updated. On my PS3, it's on the far left.
Thanks bud, fixed it.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:53 AM   #70
Rookie

NothingTrivial's Arena

OVR: 2

NAIA- Pikeville Bears
Link: http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...368:1311893975
Team Ratings: OVR-57, OFF-61, DEF-53
Impact Player(s): #13 QB Trevor Hoskins, #35 TE Brent Slusher (Transfer from Tennessee), #12 WR Hunter Adams (Transfer from Kentucky)
Teambuilder Name (PSN): NothingTrival
Timestamp: 8/25/11 5:36am

Pikeville finished 2010 with a 2-8 record. The hiring of legendary high school coach Dudley Hilton has brought on instant changes at the school. He brought with him 2 transfers from SEC schools (Slusher and Adams), which will instantly add to last years high powered offense.

Old 08-25-2011, 06:53 AM   #71
All Star

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikolec
I believe the a in the number (from their website) simply is stating that multiple players have the same number. In this case, I would simply use the same number for both players. It appears most of the #a players are true freshmen, so not sure how many will end up on your teambuilder roster, but it probably won't be too many (depends on the depth and experience of the Bemidji State).
To add to this point, typically what I do in these cases is if there are players with the same # but they play on opposite sides of the ball (offense or defense) I leave them, if they are on the same side of the ball though I give the lower class (frsh, soph, jr, sr) player a different # that is available.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #72
MVP

MJHSpanda57's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUsuperman21
hahaha yea if i did the ratings i would put Harding higher than UNA and Delta since we beat them both. But i rather someone else do it so when my team mates download HU they wont complain to me about the ratings hahaha its the only fair way in my eyes.
UNA has a ton of talent tho so I think most would rate them higher than Harding and Delta played in the championship so same thing there lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »