Home

D2/D3/NAIA/Community College NCAA Football 14 Team Directory Project

This is a discussion on D2/D3/NAIA/Community College NCAA Football 14 Team Directory Project within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #129
All Star

OVR: 19
Re: D2/D3/NAIA/Community College NCAA Football 14 Team Directory Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycyankeefan52
I use this site to determine past starters and games played.Maybe you already use it.

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/mainpage.jsp
Thats a neat site, thanks for sharing! I basically go with what the teams stats sheet says for Games Played/Games started, LR was the only team I couldnt get that info for, but E sent me a PM with the info I needed.

An update: I was able to enter in roster/depth charts for 16 of the 23 teams into my spreadsheet. I have named 3 so far, I think I am going to name a handful then go back and do faces/ratings for those to complete them. Maybe in 4 team "batches". As always, the link in my signature is the best way to track my progress.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #130
Rookie

nycyankeefan52's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
Thats a neat site, thanks for sharing! I basically go with what the teams stats sheet says for Games Played/Games started, LR was the only team I couldnt get that info for, but E sent me a PM with the info I needed.

An update: I was able to enter in roster/depth charts for 16 of the 23 teams into my spreadsheet. I have named 3 so far, I think I am going to name a handful then go back and do faces/ratings for those to complete them. Maybe in 4 team "batches". As always, the link in my signature is the best way to track my progress.
If you go the division your team is in and click on the team ( Abilene Christian e.i. )you'll get this page which shows the years stats.

http://web1.ncaa.org/football/exec/r...ear=2012&org=2

If you click on the first game date on the schedule ( click on 9/1/2012)you'll get this game log.

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/worksheet.j...0220120901.xml

scroll down and you'll see the starters for each game.During the season this page isa updated in a few days after game is played.I use it for past season roster making and current roster making. It's very useful.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:58 PM   #131
Rookie

WingboneOffense's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallschoolbuilder
now that I have completed the whole SCIAC. I will be moving on to others D2
NEW MEXICO HIGHLANDS and the whole Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference teams in D2. After that I will be working on independents in D3 and the whole west region for D3
Great news!

Please Colorado Mesa and CSU-Pueblo first!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #132
Rookie

WingboneOffense's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycyankeefan52
If you go the division your team is in and click on the team ( Abilene Christian e.i. )you'll get this page which shows the years stats.

http://web1.ncaa.org/football/exec/r...ear=2012&org=2

If you click on the first game date on the schedule ( click on 9/1/2012)you'll get this game log.

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/worksheet.j...0220120901.xml

scroll down and you'll see the starters for each game.During the season this page isa updated in a few days after game is played.I use it for past season roster making and current roster making. It's very useful.
Thanks for the links.

nycyankeefan52 whatb other DII teams are you thinking take?
Old 08-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #133
Rookie

Re: DII/DIII/NAIA/Community College NCAA Football 14 Team Directory Project

I'll work on puebla & mesa after highlands

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-25-2013, 04:40 PM   #134
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Dangit. So GVSU changed their home jerseys and for some reason, until now, I had no idea that you had to have the same format for both front/back numbers as well as the cuff numbers. Which leads me to this problem:

I can't do that. Haha. Also - putting the front text font size at large makes it looks ridiculous, but it's the only thing that looks close.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:14 PM   #135
Rookie

Mr. Rams's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
Dangit. So GVSU changed their home jerseys and for some reason, until now, I had no idea that you had to have the same format for both front/back numbers as well as the cuff numbers. Which leads me to this problem:

I can't do that. Haha. Also - putting the front text font size at large makes it looks ridiculous, but it's the only thing that looks close.
You'll just have to choose the front style its what you see more of when playing anyway. As for the text idk why it's distorted on teambuilder but it is I think medium is the closest for that size, correct me if I'm wrong.
: NEW YORK METS
NBA
: BROOKLYN NETS
NCAA: RUTGERS SCARLET KNIGHTS, TOWSON TIGERS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 11:59 PM   #136
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rams
You'll just have to choose the front style its what you see more of when playing anyway. As for the text idk why it's distorted on teambuilder but it is I think medium is the closest for that size, correct me if I'm wrong.
Well when comparing it to the numbers on Teambuilder, the "large" font size still doesn't make it wide enough. On the real jersey pictured, the letters are the same width as the numbers. On teambuilder, it still isn't wide enough. Also - when I *do* put the text on large, the bottom of the letters end up running in to the top of the numbers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »