Home

Old 09-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #25
Rookie

marc68's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: PATCH ETA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelraccoon
Calling people a newb for having an opinion on how things are going is pretty mature there big guy.

I will admit I am not happy with the way EA has handled the game. A lot of the people in the community feel it was rushed to get it in with the CE of Madden and was now subject to lengthy Quality Control.

I love the game and am hopelessly addicted to it but it is quite frustrating to not be able to enjoy it 100% due to all the bugs. And no matter how u feel about my "newb" status, I have/had a valid reason for posting what I did. There hadn't been an update on when the patch was sent off or how it was coming along.

I wanted an answer and I got one. Now I am content. No need to attack me cause u don't agree with me.

I wasn't attacking anyone. But if you look at the thread topics under Madden you would think this was Madden 06 for the 360.

The game isn't as bad as everyone is saying, as for "all the glitches",,,,there arent that many, and only a couple affect the game IMO. ROBO QB and the freezing issue. Other than that the game is solid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2008, 06:18 PM   #26
Rookie

This game has FAR fewer bugs than Madden 09. And a majority of them have workarounds.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #27
Rookie

Frog-Face-Frown's Arena

OVR: 2

Big killer is the game freeze on the PS 3. I just spent about a half hour setting up a test run Lions career and simmed through pre season (which took forever) only to lose sound and have it freeze up once the simming finished when I got to September 4th.. What a bummer!!!! Wasted a half hour.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:47 PM   #28
Rookie

=[. I haven't had it freeze on me before and I've played the game a lot.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:59 PM   #29
Rookie

Frog-Face-Frown's Arena

OVR: 2

I believe its more prevailant on the PS 3 than the on the Xbox 360. Some people are saying to save your career file on certain days in the game like Friday or Sunday. I usually lose sound just shortly before it freezes on my ps 3... If you lose sound watch out, freeze may be coming!!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 09:04 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 11

knock on wood but I haven't experienced a freeze in a while on my ps3...I've had like 5ish since I bought it.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:35 PM   #31
Rookie

jms493's Arena

OVR: 12

I am patiently awaiting the patch.........I played a little and loved it but dont want to invest all that time to have to deal with all the bugs.

I am expecting an Early Oct release
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2008, 10:47 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms493
I am patiently awaiting the patch.........I played a little and loved it but dont want to invest all that time to have to deal with all the bugs.

I am expecting an Early Oct release
Honestly, I don't think any of the bugs are game-stoppers (because of the work-arounds) especially since the patch will fix games we are already playing...so my advice is to Game On!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »