Home

Old 09-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: PATCH ETA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FisherPrice
Anyone know where I can find the Injury work around? D.Hall seperated his shoulder week one of the pre-season. He was supposed to be out 5-6 weeks.

I am now in week 7 (so thats what 11 week past) and he has not returned to the line up.
So I have a 50 million dollar player roting away.
I had the same issue with L.Jordon but I ended up cutting him.

One note I wanted to make was that they where both on the trading block when they where injured. I have cut on and removed the other but Hall is not getting better. Also my trainer comes maxed with almost everything so its not an issue of the trainer.
There is no workaround for it once you get it. The work is to never go into the play creator from the clipboard but it only prevents it. It does not fix the bug when it has already occured. Sorry.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:55 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hmmmm I dont think that I did since he was hurt in Week 1 of the pre-season. I think around week 3 of the Pre season I added some plays. I used the clip board then. This is where Lamont Jordon was hurt.

But if you are saying that once you use the clipboard feature to add or edit plays it locks the status of all players then this makes perfect sense.

Thanks.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:55 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 11
Red face Re: PATCH ETA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSlayer
dont use the playcreator on your clipboard

if you did, your franchise is hosed

just double check by going to the NFL Injuries under the NFL section of your clipboard and see how long it says he is out. if hes still out by a whole bunch of weeks you probably have the injury bug. which means nobody heals ever and nobody else gets hurt ever.

the workaround is to NOT USE THE PLAYCREATOR FROM THE CLIPBOARD.

just. dont. do. it.

i dont think any OS mods play this game otherwise there would be a sticky with this workaround stickied : /
true that I've only ever seen one mod and that was when I posted in every thread about that poll on the future of HC on the front page... hmm...maybe someone should flood the forum again? lol

although...you would still have people starting a new thread asking what the workaround is for the injury bug... lol.. Looks at all the posts above
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2008, 04:05 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

Josh just released the ETA on the patch, week from Monday i think he said.

Currently when i go to the 'Health and Fatigue' part of the clipboard (i already got the permanent injury bug), if i click the player that's injured and you're given the choice to 'play him' or 'keep him out'; i just play the player. I've not noticed any drop-off in the players' performance during the game either when i've done this.

Anyone else tried this?
Old 09-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhaman
Josh just released the ETA on the patch, week from Monday i think he said.

Currently when i go to the 'Health and Fatigue' part of the clipboard (i already got the permanent injury bug), if i click the player that's injured and you're given the choice to 'play him' or 'keep him out'; i just play the player. I've not noticed any drop-off in the players' performance during the game either when i've done this.

Anyone else tried this?
its my understanding that the health and fatigue screen only handles whether or not someone participates in practice or not, and just because they are questionable in that screen doesnt necessarily mean they are questionable for a game.

check the injury list to see if they are actually injured or not

and if you have the injury bug already i doubt it matters too terribly much if you keep people out of practice since they wont get injured or healed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »