Home

Jack English OR Dane Morrow

This is a discussion on Jack English OR Dane Morrow within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2009, 05:56 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Jack English OR Dane Morrow

Just have some quick questions. How do you know what draft path you are on and does somebody have a list of who all the clone players are? Thanks.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:20 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenage
Just have some quick questions. How do you know what draft path you are on and does somebody have a list of who all the clone players are? Thanks.
I second this question
Old 01-08-2009, 06:09 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter73
You may not want to rely too much on the mock draft. It's very inaccurate. A better bet is to use the pick the pick option once the draft starts. It'll list the player the team is considering drafting. It's a good way to guage when you might want to take a player you think could drop a bit. When a player starts showing up on teams list in pick the pick, you know it's getting pretty close to the spot someone is gonna take him.
Thats exactly what i use. Pick the Pick......Its the most important draft tool next to individual workouts. Its so important. I have gotten so many draft picks, simply cuz if i dont see the player i want, i trade back. And keep doing so til i see the player i want. And if i have to trade up to get him, it makes it easier and less painful when u have alot of extra draft picks.

My first Dolphins draft went like this. I had the 2nd overall pick, i traded back with the 49ers. I got the 7th overall, and 2nd and 3rd round. At 7th overall i draft LT Javon Jackson( i moved him to RT), Then with my 2 pick in the second rd, i got Dane Morrow. At 3rd round i drafted a MLB Alonzi Simms, 90 potential. And i also drafted a TE Goldman, 91 potential. In the forth round i drafted a RG Patrick Boma(95 potential), i drafted Jemarion Bellows, 97 potential, I also drafted Leron James, 96 potential, and i also drafted LOLB Dexter Know, 91 potential in the 5th round. And i got plenty of pics in return bcuz i trade down alot. I have alot of picks for next year that i plan to use on the defensive side of the ball. I went offense this draft as u can see. But a pretty dam good draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2009, 06:12 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 11

good luck holding that team together
Old 01-08-2009, 06:14 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guggy107
good luck holding that team together
Why do u say that??????????????/
Old 01-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyface12188
Why do u say that??????????????/
He said that because at some point, all those stars will be needing new contracts. It's going to get extremely expensive
Old 01-08-2009, 02:07 PM   #15
MVP

plasticbeast's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayshime
He said that because at some point, all those stars will be needing new contracts. It's going to get extremely expensive
Yeah if those guys live up to their potential, each one will want Superstar money...and there is a cap. So unless you are going to resort back to the old days of iron-man football, I doubt you will be able to field a team and keep all those guys.

OSFL
: Lake County Extreme- 2010 OSFL Champs
NCFA: WVU Mountaineers- As long as we beat Pitt...
BLB: Morgantown Mowhawks- Expansion Team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2009, 02:17 PM   #16
Rookie

My english draft loaded me with talent to, had to trade several of them away for future picks or let them leave while tagged so I could keep my cap nice and healthy.

Last edited by scorp; 01-08-2009 at 02:18 PM. Reason: sp

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »