Home

Most Important Wr Rating

This is a discussion on Most Important Wr Rating within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Most Important Wr Rating

Catch. I always look for receivers with 80+ catch rating.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:18 PM   #10
MVP

Height

Hear me out...I have found that shorter WRs(under 6'ish) just drop the ball. I had a WR I drafted that was either 5'6" or 5'7" and every time he went to attempt to catch the ball it would be some spin animation that would completely miss catching the ball. If he managed to get a ball into his hands he dropped about 95% of the time and he had 80+ in all his catch, release, and awareness ratings. Steve Smith(5'9"), tends to drop a lot of passes as well and he is 90+ in his ratings and I have moved WR catch slider up to 90 and he still has 30+ drops a year and only around 60 catches.

It may be nothing but I just have had bad luck with short WRs and it has led me to getting taller WRs. Either way I have had extremely mixed results with WRs playing to their stats.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:04 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Height

Hear me out...I have found that shorter WRs(under 6'ish) just drop the ball. I had a WR I drafted that was either 5'6" or 5'7" and every time he went to attempt to catch the ball it would be some spin animation that would completely miss catching the ball. If he managed to get a ball into his hands he dropped about 95% of the time and he had 80+ in all his catch, release, and awareness ratings. Steve Smith(5'9"), tends to drop a lot of passes as well and he is 90+ in his ratings and I have moved WR catch slider up to 90 and he still has 30+ drops a year and only around 60 catches.

It may be nothing but I just have had bad luck with short WRs and it has led me to getting taller WRs. Either way I have had extremely mixed results with WRs playing to their stats.
5'10/5'11 Wes Welker says hi

Just call me Sanchez
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 05:48 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez_Mareno
5'10/5'11 Wes Welker says hi

I have never played with the patriots but I was just recalling how often I have seen shorter WRs drop balls constantly even if they have amazing stats(Steve Smith)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »