Home

10 Things Need Change/Fix for Next HC

This is a discussion on 10 Things Need Change/Fix for Next HC within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2009, 01:02 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 10 Things Need Change/Fix for Next HC

I know alot of people think the draft is to easy but please let us have the option of having a hard draft or an easy one. If i want to see players pot rating (invidivdual workouts) and player comparisions let me. I don't have alot of time to play and when i play videogames i want to relax and have fun. Making the draft harder would definitely make the game more frustrating. So please give players the option concerning difficulty as it pertains to the draft.

I think we can all agree that two minute drills and the hiring process for coaches need to improve.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

You should be able to demote coaches (from OC/DC to position coaches).
Oh, and the former HC of your team should not disappear either. He should either just leave or get demoted too.
The 2:00 drill is obnoxious, yet hilarious when you pick a play that dominates them.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:23 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnk
You should be able to demote coaches (from OC/DC to position coaches).
Oh, and the former HC of your team should not disappear either. He should either just leave or get demoted too.
The 2:00 drill is obnoxious, yet hilarious when you pick a play that dominates them.
In real life if you demoted your OC or DC they would quit and find a new team that would accept them as a OC or DC. After all just look at the bears. For those who don't know the bears hired the former lions hc as an "assistant head coach". The current DC still has his job title but it is pretty clear he is not in charge of the Defense anymore. Even though the DC coach has been demoted he is still keeping his job title. It just goes to show you that if your going to make a DC or OC a position coach they will quit. Unless of course you make up a new position above them which is what the bears did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #12
Rookie

Mr. Fascinating's Arena

OVR: 18

You shouldn't be able to see a players potential. It kinda ruins the fun of having a guy become a star.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fascinating
You shouldn't be able to see a players potential. It kinda ruins the fun of having a guy become a star.
Im the complete opposite. Finding the high potential guys to develop is one of the most fun to me

Just call me Sanchez
Old 07-06-2009, 02:57 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez_Mareno
Im the complete opposite. Finding the high potential guys to develop is one of the most fun to me
I concur let me see the pot if i want to see it. Agian it should be optional like i said before in my last post. I think that not having the pot in the game would be a deal breaker for me.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fascinating
Remember that this is your GM's opinion of the player's potential, and that he can be wrong. It all depends on your GM's ratings in potential evaluation. Even the best GM can project a future superstar that in reality will become a bust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2009, 07:07 PM   #16
MVP

Another thing would be permanent subs, so not having to do them every game. And having games started in college as a stat for draftable players

Just call me Sanchez

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »