Home

What team is the hardest to rebuild?

This is a discussion on What team is the hardest to rebuild? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2010, 04:15 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: What team is the hardest to rebuild?

My vote goes to the Redskins or Dolphins. IF you cut a lot of the aging players when you take over the Skins. They have little cap room initially, but the real killer is the division they play in. Eagles, Giants and Cowboys are all better than you when you actually start with a major overhaul. At one point, I went 10-6 as the Skins and missed the payoffs because I went 0-6 in the division.

Chiefs and Dolphins have a lot of cap room to make it easy to sign free agents. Chiefs also have multiple first round picks, so it's not to rough. If you don;t sign free agents all over the place, the Dolphins are an absolute mess though.

Raiders cap is a pain, but on defense, they actually have some good players so you could wind up winning a lot of close games. Their division isn't particularly strong either.

Also, there are four draft paths in this game. One makes it almost impossible not to build a powerhouse team within a year or two. It's that stacked. Avoid that path at all costs if you want a challenge,
Old 10-24-2010, 04:54 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter73
My vote goes to the Redskins or Dolphins. IF you cut a lot of the aging players when you take over the Skins. They have little cap room initially, but the real killer is the division they play in. Eagles, Giants and Cowboys are all better than you when you actually start with a major overhaul. At one point, I went 10-6 as the Skins and missed the payoffs because I went 0-6 in the division.

Chiefs and Dolphins have a lot of cap room to make it easy to sign free agents. Chiefs also have multiple first round picks, so it's not to rough. If you don;t sign free agents all over the place, the Dolphins are an absolute mess though.

Raiders cap is a pain, but on defense, they actually have some good players so you could wind up winning a lot of close games. Their division isn't particularly strong either.

Also, there are four draft paths in this game. One makes it almost impossible not to build a powerhouse team within a year or two. It's that stacked. Avoid that path at all costs if you want a challenge,
can you choose your draft path???

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Old 10-24-2010, 12:18 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yes, but it rotates. If you start with Draft Path 3, the next path you get is 4, path 1, path 2, and then path 3. If you get path 1 to start, you will next get path 2, path 3, and then path 4 and then back to 1, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2010, 12:48 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett the jet favre
can you choose your draft path???
Yeah, like BSU said, it rotates. Save your game right before the last preseason game in your first season. Probably not spoiler stuff at this point, but just in case:

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »